+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Cinnamoroll hand puppets

Did you know that Sanrio made Sanrio hand puppets in Japan? I heard most of them are sold in Sanrio Puroland. But did any of you guys and girls heard about these?
    Cinnamoroll and his friends will all ways give you a smile when your in a sad mood.

I've seen those around before! Only on a Sanrio website though. They look adorable. c: ♥

Those are adorable! I want them so badly. <3 I have never heard / seen these before. owo How neat! Thank you so much for sharing. I shall keep an eye out now to see if I can spot one and buy one for myself. ; w;
    。・゚・。・。 ・゚・。・゚・。・。・゚・。・゚・。・。・゚・。・゚・。
    Myself on HKO:

Server: International
    In-game Name: Puff_Pastry
    Level: I am level 24.

Quote Originally Posted by puff_pastryx3@hellokitty.com View Post
    Those are adorable! I want them so badly. <3 I have never heard / seen these before. owo How neat! Thank you so much for sharing. I shall keep an eye out now to see if I can spot one and buy one for myself. ; w;
    You mine as well head to Japan to find them.
    Cinnamoroll and his friends will all ways give you a smile when your in a sad mood.

I've not seen them before and I've been to places like Akihabara's Gamers, a Hello Kitty Shop in Tokyo and Harajuku's KiddyLand! They may be specific to Sanrio Puroland if you can't find them on sites like Ebay. If so, best getting planning a holiday - or getting a Japanese pen pal!

Thanks for the heads up though. I'll try to visit Sanrio Puroland next time I'm over there because they'll make a smashing souvenir present for my lil niece!

Edit: Just done a bit of a search online... english speaking sites have a funny idea of what a "hand puppet" is... most are typical plushes / soft toys, which doesn't help (though this is very typical!).
    Last edited by lilbuta@hellokitty.com; 12-11-2011 at 01:26 PM.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Those have got to be the cutest puppets i've ever seen.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD