+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zelda~

Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Zelda~

I couldn't quite find the right forum for this, so sorry if it is in the wrong place.
    Any zelda fanatics up in here?

I <3 zelda so much, I began with oot, years ago, and I love it and remember it today. Uwah <3

So lets discuss zelda here. ^^ fave games, characters, etc!

(Please not TOO much skyward sword chatter, we're all excited for it to come out, but it hhasnt yet, so it would make more sense to enjoy it when its released)

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I've played Zelda since I was 5 years old! I play it with my brother, my favorite game is "Ocarina of Time". We reached the part where Link turns into a grown up, but we couldn't keep playing the next day because school started We had to wait a lot because of all the homework my brother got! Today we're finally going to continue playing!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

I've played some Zelda & Link games. :3 I have The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker for GameCube. I've also tried OOT. I have also tried at a friend's house The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

I would really love to try The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess . Has anyone tried it ? >w<
    。・゚・。・。 ・゚・。・゚・。・。・゚・。・゚・。・。・゚・。・゚・。
    Myself on HKO:

Server: International
    In-game Name: Puff_Pastry
    Level: I am level 24.

Quote Originally Posted by puff_pastryx3@hellokitty.com View Post
    I would really love to try The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess . Has anyone tried it ? >w<

I want to play Twilight Princess too! I already finished Majora's Mask, it's a little hard and confusing at the end, though, but it's fun!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...

BlogVideos

Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    I want to play Twilight Princess too! I already finished Majora's Mask, it's a little hard and confusing at the end, though, but it's fun!
    I have never completed a Zelda game on my own. My brother is the real expert here & he often helps me during the more difficult parts.

When I tried to complete Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker I made it up until the Wind Temple with Makar by myself. xD;; Then I started having much difficulty. My brother stepped in. I have yet to defeat Ganon on my own. T~T;;

I wish to own all Zelda games for the GameCube. <3 *w* Has anyone ever used / owned guide books for the Zelda games? I currently have the guide for Legend Of Zelda : The Wind Waker. It's filled with tips, hints, maps, locations of items, walkthroughs & etc.
    。・゚・。・。 ・゚・。・゚・。・。・゚・。・゚・。・。・゚・。・゚・。
    Myself on HKO:

Server: International
    In-game Name: Puff_Pastry
    Level: I am level 24.

I remember playing ocarina of time with my best friend years ago! We couldn't get past the water temple :P. It was so scary =c! I also own twilight princess, but I never finished it though..

Senior Member billieblujean@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I ADORE Legend of Zelda games. They're so much fun. I only ever had to look up one thing. On the DS Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass, there was a part where there were two torches in the way of the door and I couldn't figure out how to get them to go out.

Looked it up on a game site. The answer? I had to blow into the microphone on the DS. I would have NEVER gotten it if I hadn't looked it up.

Oh, and yes. I have both played and beaten Twilight Princess.
    ~*~*Well, maybe I'm like my father - strung out on something or another;
    held to a standard I was always sinking under. And maybe I'm like my mother, she shattered 'cause no one loved her. But maybe, maybe I am like no other.*~*~

Senior Member etoileenleciel@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I ADORE the Zelda series.
    Games I own:
    Ocarina of Time - N64
    Oracle of Ages - Gameboy Color
    The Minish Cap - Gameboy Advance
    Phantom of the Hourglass - DS
    Twilight Princess - Wii

Other games I've played:
    Majora's Mask - N64
    4 Swords - Gameboy Advance
    Link to the Past - SNES
    Wind Waker - GameCube

I've been playing since I was like 7 or 8. I first played Ocarina of Time, at my friend's house when her parents used to babysit me! Since then it's been love, and earlier their year, I bought an N64 and OOT from Kijiji so I could play the real thing whenever I wanted!

The stars collide, will you stand by and watch them fall?
    Usertag: Bee
    Server: US/Canada
    Level: 30

My favorite is Ocarina of Time, I already finished it with my brother and now we're starting all over again! We play it in GameCube and we take turns. It's my turn to play it and I'm in the part where the adult Link is battling Ganondorf, right before the castle falls down. It's the hardest part, I keep losing a lot of lives! It's fun though!

BlogVideos

Quote Originally Posted by etoileenleciel@hellokitty.com View Post
    I ADORE the Zelda series.
    Games I own:
    Ocarina of Time - N64
    Oracle of Ages - Gameboy Color
    The Minish Cap - Gameboy Advance
    Phantom of the Hourglass - DS
    Twilight Princess - Wii

Other games I've played:
    Majora's Mask - N64
    4 Swords - Gameboy Advance
    Link to the Past - SNES
    Wind Waker - GameCube

I've been playing since I was like 7 or 8. I first played Ocarina of Time, at my friend's house when her parents used to babysit me! Since then it's been love, and earlier their year, I bought an N64 and OOT from Kijiji so I could play the real thing whenever I wanted!

Do you know which Zelda games are for NDS?

BlogVideos