+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Yeah, I like layered fashion.. They are unique and pretty. Thanks for your sharing.

Junior Member cats101@mymelody.com's Avatar
    What is layered fashion? I've always wanted to know..

@cats101
    lol you know on how i wear a sweater/jacket thing on top of my t-shirt (YESH I WEAR T=SHIRTS UNDERNEATH XD)?
    Well i am layering
    and in the winter I layer more =D so thats layered fashion (look in the pictures i posted too)

I love layered fashion because you can mix and match and make different outfits and never wear the same thing. On the downside, I'm a Spring baby so I like to feel "free" lol. I love flowing skirts and light clothing.

Junior Member emoryvillelife@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Layered clothing has been popular all throughout history. In earlier periods when fabric and dyeing were expensive and lengthy processes, it was very much a status symbol. The more clothes you wore, showed people how much fabric you could afford. I do like the layered look. However here in Arizona where summer temperatures get up to 115F, it's hard to put on that much clothing. I may be moving back east sometime this year. I'm looking forward to being able to wear more clothes.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Oh! That look's pretty cool.

I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Yay and O_O holy cr-
    I haven't been on for like AGES O_o

yes~! DD
    my name is gemayne.
    i enjoy korean boy bands and cute little bunnies.
    http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg0pjfp7h21qengzgo1_100.gif

OMG! I luv it but it shold hav a touch of brightness but I sill lik it cuz itz lik I usually wear bright colrs xoxo