+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ♥I DREAM OF A NEON FUTURE♥ chibilover78_@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Unhappy Ugh! I hate my hair!

My hair is dry, breaking, splitting, and yes, it falls out but not too bad.

I am from Asia, but I am coloured. I need help! My Mom braids my hair, but it grows slowly. I had very long hair when I was little, but now is short (up to my shoulders, it used to be down to my back close to the waist.) it is so dramatic and noticible! How can I get it back! Any treatments? Nothing thats harsh (I advice natural treatments...)
    Last edited by chibilover78_@hellokitty.com; 09-21-2011 at 01:47 PM.

I WANNA BE A TOYS R US KID! (NOT, I JUST DON'T WANNA PAY MY OWN BILLS HEHE)

http://blog.hellokitty.com/chibilover78_/

Hatsune miku will eat you if you mess with me.

Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Arrow

*Probley just let your hair take time to be stronger again soon.*

❤️choco
    luv❤️

The only thing you can probably do is to eat healthy and live healthy. The healthier you are, the healthier your hair will be. Make sure you drink enough water, eat enough fruits and veggies and also do some sports or something. Since your hair is made of dead body cells, a healthy body will make more beautiful hair ! I hope this makes sence to you.

Also, a good treatment for your hair is a coconut oil mask. Buy pure coconut oil, apply it to your hair and wrap it in plastic foil. Keep it like that for an hour or so and wash it out! It will be super shiny !

The only thing you can probably do is to eat healthy and live healthy. The healthier you are, the healthier your hair will be. Make sure you drink enough water, eat enough fruits and veggies and also do some sports or something. Since your hair is made of dead body cells, a healthy body will make more beautiful hair ! I hope this makes sence to you.

Also, a good treatment for your hair is a coconut oil mask. Buy pure coconut oil, apply it to your hair and wrap it in plastic foil. Keep it like that for an hour or so and wash it out! It will be super shiny !

Quote Originally Posted by sichaye@kuririnmail.com View Post

Thnx. But where can I find pure coconut oil?

Anymore help anyone?!?!?

You could get nutirtion tablets that help your hair, skin and nails grow! Theyre inexpensive and they work well

Quote Originally Posted by kayiko@hellokitty.com View Post
    You could get nutirtion tablets that help your hair, skin and nails grow! Theyre inexpensive and they work well
    thnx. i will search soon!

Junior Member nekohat123@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I HATE MY HAIR! The ************************ hair cut lady cut my hair to freaking short, but it's growing out to it's regular length (to my shoulders) I hate it. But my crush said he liked my hair. He even TOLD ME, STRAIGHT UP! I wanna straighten my hair, but meh mom said no!

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chibilover78_@hellokitty.com View Post
    My hair is dry, breaking, splitting, and yes, it falls out but not too bad.

I am from Asia, but I am coloured. I need help! My Mom braids my hair, but it grows slowly. I had very long hair when I was little, but now is short (up to my shoulders, it used to be down to my back close to the waist.) it is so dramatic and noticible! How can I get it back! Any treatments? Nothing thats harsh (I advice natural treatments...)
    Sorry I missed this before. All hair falls out, that's normal. The dryness isn't though.

One thing: have your mom stop braiding your hair. See if that helps some.

Your hair is naturally coated in a fine amount of natural oil that keeps it soft. Shampoo can be very harsh on your hair, it strips away them, so don't wash your hair too frequently. If you shower every day, look for a shampoo designed to be gentle (if you can't find something listing itself as "daily", give shampoo designed for babies a try). Don't rinse your hair out in really hot water either.

nekohat123, don't straighten your hair! The chemical used to straighten hair are very, very harsh. Just keep reminding yourself of how many women go to the beauty salon and pay a lot of money to make their hair curly.
    HKO in game name: