+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Smile List your favorite virtrual world

1.zwinky(i dont play it no more)
    2.frenzoo
    3.imvu(hadnt played it yet it seems really..)
    4.roblox
    5.hko(had trouble downloading)
    6.maple story(stopped playing when 8)
    7.clubpenguin(i played that when i was little)
    8.fantage(got bored playinqq it)

Quote Originally Posted by jennybearr@hellokitty.com View Post
    1.zwinky(i dont play it no more)
    2.frenzoo
    3.imvu(hadnt played it yet it seems really..)
    4.roblox
    5.hko(had trouble downloading)
    6.maple story(stopped playing when 8)
    7.clubpenguin(i played that when i was little)
    8.fantage(got bored playinqq it)
    HKO since it has alot of people on there and the music is awesome!

Agree with brb1006, HKO is the best!!
    I played Panfu for awhile and though it's cute, it's nothing like HKO. ^_^

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Definitely HKO

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

HKO, Maple story, Ragnarok online!

Member eveaustria@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    - Hello Kitty Online of course
    - also Ryzom (former: "The saga of Ryzom") Pay-to-play-sandbox-MMORPG, long Free Trial
    - Lord of the Rings Online - large MMORPG, F2P with limits, many areas, nice architecture
    - The Undergarden - a short exploration-puzzle-Zen-game: grow swaying underwater plants
    - The Void - innovative strategic 3D-action-adventure with a few RPG-elements, glowing flora
    - Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion - Add On "Shivering Isles" - Offline 3D-RPG, beautiful dungeons
    - Elder Scrolls III Morrowind - Offline 3D-RPG, exceptional biota & architecture in many areas
    - Planescape Torment - an old, dark and quite bizzare RPG; insufficient greenery though…
    - Martian Dreams "Ultima Worlds" - very old, interesting RPG, unique world & plant-creatures
    Btw.: I'm only playing PC-games and don't own any consoles…

I absolutely love to explore virtual worlds! After playing lots of games in my life I now prefer to experience more creative worlds. That's one aspect I really like about Hello Kitty Online The flora & fauna of Sanrio Land, its NPCs, houses and details are very imaginative and - of course - cute too, which is refreshingly different from over 90% of all the other MMORPG-game-worlds.
    Auf meinem Blog http://blog.sanriotown.com/eveaustria:hellokitty.com/ findet ihr Tips für HKO-Spieler. Darunter Fundorte aller Rohstoffe (mit Stufe/Level), Standorte aller NPCs & Monster (mit Level), Pet-Werte (auch Bosse), und eine deutschsprachige Anleitung fürs Bloggen auf Sanrio-Town

Senior Member maryssa@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    For the virtual world alone... Second Life. They do some pretty amazing things up in there.

If you take into account the people... HKO. The people I've encountered on Second Life (as well as SO many other games) aren't as fun and friendly as on HKO.

For virtual world AND people... I'm still going to say HKO. It's so CUTE. :P

Now for non-oniline games... Oblivion, Fallout 3, Bioshock (1 and 2). Console games... any of the newer Final Fantasies.
    Last edited by maryssa@hellokitty.com; 03-15-2011 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Missed some...

Junior Member penylane@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Along with loving HKO, I also have a passion for FPS (first person shooter) games, my favorite being Combat arms made by Nexon, same as Maple story but I've never play that, heard its way over hacked which Combat arms is as well but anywayz.

I also played Project Torque which was by Aeria games, they dropped it and now its called Heat online(NA) or Level R (EU) and its better then ever

World of Warcraft (extremely expensive game)
    Darkfall
    RuneScape
    Marple Story
    Perfect World

i dident put HKO on cos i havent been playing it long enoth :P
    Last edited by mikkii@hellokitty.com; 04-03-2011 at 02:11 PM.