+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Junior Member kindredheart@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hello Kitty Online, Kung Fu Panda Online, Our World, Gaia Online, Club Penguin

Oh I used to love Runescape! Neopets was fun too. I have a Baabaa plushie in my room
    Save the world: Recycle!

AQ WORLD, The Travels of Wiglington and Wenks, 3D Avatar online games, MMO, and virtual worlds like second life
    Last edited by bcgamer@hellokitty.com; 10-20-2011 at 04:56 AM.

clubpenguin and pANFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I used to do Neopets, but I kind of... outgrew them. I think they're kind of icky looking, anyways...Pokémon's a lot cuter in my opinion, really XD;

Hello Kitty online looks cute, pretty, innocent, and, awesome, and i'm a rather detecated Sanrio fanatic anyways. I hope i'll get my own computer to join it one day

I'd imagion i won't be as into pokemon as much anymore once I get into it (naah, i doubt that) XD; There will probably be a lot of interesting things to do, though...and lots of lace and stuff too x) and flowers<3

My brother used to do Mechquest...kind of violent-ish but it was okay.

I think I did a few Pirate/Final Fantasy theme 'rpgs' around the begining of my teens, though. But I never really 'kept' with them, though they were pretty fun.

And of course...Pokémon rpgs.

MMORPGS/Virtual Pet sites are pretty fun xD; (as for v-pets, i've been on others. they're cute but do get annoying though. real pets are just more interesting lol you can't even PET a..well...virtual one, i guess.)
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Senior Member twink1e@mymelody.com's Avatar
    My favorite game was virtual magic kingdom (vmk). It closed a couple of years ago tho. It was the most fun game ever. It was a disney game, i played it like all my childhood. I wish they would open it again.

Red face お大事に!

I haven't gotten to play HKO much yet, so World of Warcraft is still high on my list. I've had a lot of fun with RuneScape in the past, but it's changed a lot of the aspects I used to enjoy. Ultima Online used to be amazing, too bad the server's shut down.

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Club Penguin and Littlest Pet Shop Online are my favorite virtual worlds! I like HKO too.

My favorite virtual world of all times and I will never stop playing in that game is ClubPenguin!!! Waddle around and meet new friends! My penguin is Pingu Purpy and Candypeep200, I usually play in Snow Flake server and you can find me there in the mornings, sometimes afternoons and nights, and every Saturday and Sunday!!
    Waddle On!!!

If you are a fan of Club Penguin, join the Club Penguin Fans group!!!
    Last edited by londonluv86@hellokitty.com; 06-22-2011 at 05:29 PM.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

I love HKO! It's my first mmorpg game though so I can't compare it to much. It's so fun! I'm an addict. My boyfriend thinks it's hilarious.

Does Animal Crossing count? I like that, too.