+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    I really love Extreme Cheapskates. Ugh, guilty pleasure.

Ok aside from Avatar: The Last Airbender, I think It's Jane the Virgin

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I like Pokemon and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

I like lots of stuff. Unfortunately, almost none of it is girly. I like lots of '90s and '00s series. X-Files, the original Twin Peaks (not this weird new season which hardly even feels like Twin Peaks), The Adventures of Brisco County Jr, the Star Trek series (actually, I only really care for Voyager but I've made it a goal to see through them all), Duckman, Battlestar Galactica, Rome, Game of Thrones (Rome was better), Veronica Mars I guess... As for anime, my all time favourites are my childhood ones: '80s Astroboy and Mysterious Cities of Gold. I only rediscovered anime in the last 10 years or so, and like Elfen Lied (not safe for kids), Princess Tutu, Boccano, Cowboy Bebop, Romeo x Juliet and Madoka Magica.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I missed the new season of Twin Peaks. I did not even know where it would be then I saw it on The Movie Channel when it had started, I should be able to see it all before it stops playing.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

You're not missing out. It doesn't feel necessary to the series as a whole. It just feels like an excuse for David Lynch to throw about a few random ideas. On the plus side, there are two lengthy fantastic surrealist half-episodes that harken back to the days of Eraserhead in it. Some of the show has been close to intolerable. Up to this point, most of Dale Cooper has been played out as an intellectually handicapped person (he was in the red room since the closure of the second series, which apparently ended with a promise that it'd return in 25 years time) and he has a doppelganger, a greasy crook. It is taking place in several places across the United States, with little of it so far occuring in Twin Peaks.

I also liked Once Upon a Time for the first few seasons. Basically until it got to the Peter Pan episodes I liked it, then I disliked it (I have always hated Peter Pan) and then I liked it again with the Frozen tie ins. The last season or two, however, kind of sucked to me. I kind of wish it would end, they just go round and round in circles like a soap opera (Rumple and the Witch are good-bad-good-bad-good-bad...) Unless they plan to get in Elsa and Anna again, I could watch a few more seasons if they were in them!
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 07-15-2017 at 06:45 PM.