+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chococat

Chococat

I wish I had a fluffy Chococat! Any of you collect Chococat stuff? if so what you have?

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I have a Choco plushie, a Choco messenger bag, 2 Choco pens, and some other stuff that has Choco along with other Sanrio characters on them.
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

My science notebook is Chococat.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I only have a chococat watch I got from Mcdonalds
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    When I went to see my sister the other night, she had a Choco Cat notepad sitting there. She said it was cute. She did get me a Hello Kitty notepad. Both were from Target.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Yeah! I've been collection all Sanrio stuff, some discontinued... ALL my school notebooks are the Chococat ones, I have pens and pencils, a chococat cushion, desk calendar, flask, bunny-slippers-style chococat slippers and a chococat iPhone 4 case for my phone!