+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Senior Member elizabethbad@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Me,my siblings,and my cousins LOVE those games.
    We own both of them.Melee and Brawl
    My favorite characters are Zelda,Sonic,Princess Peach,Fox,and Snake.
    We can kick some SERIOUS butt on those games!

i dooooooo!!! its a very fun game! but i preffer the original version (n.64)

Junior Member noobly@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Has it on wii.
    Rule with Peach even though I dislike her. Kirby is fun too, oh, and Lucario

Junior Member noobly@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    oh and the angel person, Toon Link, and Samus

~EnderHug

( IM A GIRL BUT NOT AGIRLY GIRL )

I like to play the games too! I've once rented Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 64, but I never owned a copy. Sadly, I've never played Melee because I never owned a Gamecube. I do, however, got Brawl recently soon after the price for the game was reduced. It's pretty good! I'm almost finished with Adventure Mode, so I already unlocked some of the hidden characters. The stuff that happened in the story so far were unexpected, and I can't wait to find out what happens next! By the way, is the name of the character from Metroid pronounced Sah-mus or Sam-mus? In the first game it's the first way but in Brawl it's the second way. Any one knows?
    Last edited by hanarosa@hellokitty.com; 07-13-2012 at 01:48 PM.

♥Nintendo Nerd♥ peachtoadcutie@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by puff_pastryx3@hellokitty.com View Post
    I do! I play it on the GameCube console. :3 Super Smash Bros. Melee.

I looooove playing as Zelda & Princess Peach. I also enjoy playing as Roy and Kirby or Jiggly Puff. <3
    you like playing as peach, too! *squeals* me, too! i always play as her in melee and brawl! she's a good character to use, and she's my favorite! i like zelda, too!
    ᓰ'ᗰ ᑭᙓᗩᙅᖺ♈ᗢᗩᕍᙅᘎ☂ᓰᙓ, ᔕᘎᕈᙓᖇ ᖇᗩﬡᖱᗢᗰ Ḱᗩᗯᗩᓮᓰ gᓰᖇᒪ!

Quote Originally Posted by hanarosa@hellokitty.com View Post
    By the way, is the name of the character from Metroid pronounced Sah-mus or Sam-mus? In the first game it's the first way but in Brawl it's the second way. Any one knows?
    The second one. It's pronounced as Sam-us in Metroid Prime 3, so I would say that is the official one.
    ✧・゚✰ *:。 moon prism power 。:* ✰・゚✧

I have SSBB on my Wii. I haven't played it in a long time though. I like playing as Link.. ^^

❤gaiaonline❤ | ❤blog❤
    "For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun."

Member southpark_pikachu@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Cool

I DO!!! I have Melee and Brawl. I first got Melee on Christmas of 2006 along with a Silver Gamecube. It took me like 6 years to unlock all of the characters in Melee because I rarely played in actual fights and spent most of my time making up weird stories in Training Mode. XD

In Brawl it didn't take long at all to unlock all of the characters because of the Adventure Mode (forgot the actual name, subspace something?) however I played what felt like a million regular matches to unlock Toon Link!

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Super Smash Brothers Melee, is, like, my all time favorite video game XD I've played it so much ever since the day I got it that my brother ended up making a rule that I can't play it on the weekends, lol. But, seriously, I find the playing style and overall rooster of different characters and all the modes and challenges in that game just soooo fun. Maybe I should play it again sometime soon, but it's hard to play my game cube in the summer time since it's upstairs and it gets very hot up there fast this time of year XD;

My most played as character for awhile was kirby :3 He ended up the easiest character for me to use after awhile, and i think he still is the easiest to use to me to this day XD Even as I played the game less and less as the years went by. And started prefering to use pikachu and jigglypuff more overtime too (as i am more of a pokemon fan than a kirby game fan overall :P).

I have played brawl and the new smash brothers. They do not have the same spark of appeal to me that melee has. Its been awhile since i've played either of them. If I did play them again now, though, I have a feeling i'd end up over using Lucario as he's a major favorite pokemon of mine now due to his being Korrina's signature pokemon in the pokemon anime XD (and we all know how much of a crush i have on her, lol. so yeah :P)
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD