+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Question Favorite Christmas movies?

One of my favorite Christmas movie is Grinch! I like to watch it one night before Christmas! We make cookies and cake while we watch it and we finish to wrap presents and put them under the tree. There are a lot of Christmas movies I like. Which one is your favorite?

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

I like watching these movies too.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I like the movie i'm watching which is Muppets Christmas Karol currently but i wouldn't know my overall fav all are great

Like The Nightmare Before Christmas being about Halloween and Christmas MIXED!!XD I almost watched it this halloween btw^^
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Junior Member paprika_10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Definitely "Nightmare Before Christmas"! It's my favorite!

My favorite Christmas movie is Very Harold And Kumar 3D which I love to watch any time.

^ LOL That one was surprisingly good. I love the Harold and Kumar movies.

My all time favorite Christmas movie is "A Christmas Story". It's just so perfect. I also love "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", "A Charlie Brown Christmas", "The Nightmare Before Christmas" (perfect for both Halloween and Christmas XD ), and "Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe". There are a lot more, but I think these are the ones I tend to enjoy most during this time of the year ^~^

Member enchanting_sabina@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Home Alone!

Favorite quote: "Party's not over 'til the fat cat burps."

Senior Member elizabethbad@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
    We always watch it when we put up the tree.
    Home Alone 3.
    And The Nightmare Before Christmas.

It is so hard to pick one favorite Christmas movie, there are so many. There are the funny ones and serious ones. I really like the older Christmas Carol Movies and we enjoyed Elf, maybe a little off beat but still Christmas themed. We have a whole Christmas bag chocked full of Christmas movies and short shows, some cartoons and some TV stuff.

Uh.. I have already seen them ALL during my break and I like them all but my fav is Home Alone and Home Alone 2. :3
    Inspire. Create. Believe. Achieve. That's just what I do.