Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar

★Magical Stars★

To join, just ask the following members:

Leader: Isabella_10
    Co-Leader: Livantor
    Last edited by londonluv86@hellokitty.com; 11-02-2011 at 02:44 AM.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Livantor , that is I.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Name:  kr-warai1.gif
Views: 226
Size:  9.0 KB

❤️choco
    luv❤️

aww Isabella_10 do you remember me? I'm gummy_bear_kylie =) Inever see you on anymore well i think your guild name is awsome.I would love to join but un wouldn't like that.I don't think she would want me to quit her guild but im think about joining urs if i ever see you on and if you want me to be in ur guild and if i am aloud to be in it.
    Your old friend
    gummy_bear_kylie

Quote Originally Posted by gummybearkylie@hellokitty.com View Post
    aww Isabella_10 do you remember me? I'm gummy_bear_kylie =) Inever see you on anymore well i think your guild name is awsome.I would love to join but un wouldn't like that.I don't think she would want me to quit her guild but im think about joining urs if i ever see you on and if you want me to be in ur guild and if i am aloud to be in it.
    Your old friend
    gummy_bear_kylie
    Of course I remember you! I haven't been In-Game often, I've been a little busy getting SLP to make a guild event soon. Anyone who's nice can join my guild, you just have to ask anyone from my guild to invite you, they can all invite players. Don't worry if un doesn't want you to join, everyone's welcome to my guild, and it's your decision not hers! You should do what you think is best!

Don't be afraid to ask any of the guild members to let you join! I hope I see you soon!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...

BlogVideos

I got invited and I accepted.

My IGN is BritishLad

I'll look forward toward to meeting and working with everyone here.
    Last edited by londonboy@hellokitty.com; 11-22-2011 at 06:53 PM. Reason: more content

hey isabella_10? uhmm uhh who is in ur guild lol and can we make a time that we are on at the same time whenever you don't have school or anything?That would be nice lol!!! =) well i'll see you later bye bye ttyl
    love
    gummy_bear_kylie =)

id like to join but id probally break almost all the rulez so ... =3

isabella can we make a time when we r both on and you can pm me and then you can add me to guild????????? =)

Quote Originally Posted by gummybearkylie@hellokitty.com View Post
    isabella can we make a time when we r both on and you can pm me and then you can add me to guild????????? =)
    Sure! Can you log-in on November 27 or December 3 at 9:00am servertime?

BlogVideos