Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gummybearkylie@hellokitty.com View Post
    i can try to get on tomorrow at 9:00am but i'm not sure if i can........can you get on tomorrow at noon? or are you busy........how about this...........have one of ur guild members get on tomorrow at noon so i can get on and he/she can add me to ur guild =)
    The kids in my classroom are going to a museum on December 9 and I'm not going so I'm going to stay at my house. Can you be In-Game on that day around 9am-1pm servertime?

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Unhappy

hey sorry isabell that i didn't get online.........btw this message un can see too..
    Isabella i think un is a stalker she is allways following me around in the game and she wont quit look at the messages that i post on forum........she needs to stop!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by gummybearkylie@hellokitty.com View Post
    hey sorry isabell that i didn't get online.........btw this message un can see too..
    Isabella i think un is a stalker she is allways following me around in the game and she wont quit look at the messages that i post on forum........she needs to stop!
    miss gummy bear kylie, my wife was being kind to you by letting you out of her guild so
    you can join your friend guild. she is not a stalker and she hadnt follow you anywhere in this game. idont know why you are doing this but you need to stop putting
    misunderstanding with my wife and you. she only replied to your comment to let you know that she want you to be happy and plz be kind to her. dont forget miss gummybear kylie im married to her and i live with her. u need tocalm down. sincerely masterun

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    @masterun
    Please do not use this thread to argue with other people. This thread is only for those who are in my guild or want to join it, not for other reasons like you are using it. I would appreciate it if you would respect this thread just like everyone who posts messages in it.

@namin
    Please don't be rude to people in this thread. This is ONLY for users who are in the guild or want to be in it and not for arguing. If you need to talk to someone, please use a PM and not this thread.

@gummybearkylie
    Forget about un! She knows that if she keeps being mean to others someone can tell a moderator. Ignore what other people tell you, un was bullying you anyways so you're doing the right thing by leaving her guild! I'm sorry we weren't able to meet each other In-Game last time, maybe we can meet some other day when we can both be online!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Kylie- you'll want to go back and edit out your name. It's just something that will keep you a little more safe on the internet. ^_^
    HKO in game name:

Red face

i tried to delete the posts that my sister put but just ignore the other one till i get to them...................that wasn't me on that account that was my sister...i was at my friends house all week i i let my sister on my acount and she posted a bunch of stuff that she shouldn't have and dont worry she isnt aloud on hko ever again she is grounded from it
    never give up.......everyone is different........be the one to stick out.....its a good thing that no bodys perfect.....im the one to stick out......no ones the same....so never let ur self down because ur different

Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Umm, guys, I don't think we're suppost to use these threads as a chatroom...

❤️choco
    luv❤️

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahkat00@hellokitty.com View Post
    Umm, guys, I don't think we're suppost to use these threads as a chatroom...
    That is correct. Its against the rules.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    U know guys, u can get banned if u keep chating like this...

❤️choco
    luv❤️