Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Becides, this group looks wonderful! I will join the guide when I play HKO!!!

❤️choco
    luv❤️

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    If you are not going to post anything in this thread that is about the topic, then please don't. This thread is ONLY for members of the guild, people who want to join my guild or for announcements (events, changes in guild). Please respect this thread or you will be reported to a moderator.

@kittynator @sarahkat00
    Please don't post anything that isn't related to the main topic.

@gummybearkylie @masterun
    What happened between you and un is only between you and no one else! If you need to talk about that then please use a PM or something that isn't in the wrong thread.

Please delete your posts if they aren't about Magical Stars guild.
    I would really appreciate it if you would respect this thread and the Magical Stars guild!
    Thank you!
    Last edited by londonluv86@hellokitty.com; 01-17-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Can I join please? My name is Reincarnation

It Only Counts On The Inside i_do_not_like_penuts@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I would like to join i will try to find this when i go on HKO!

'Never Judge A Book By It's Cover'

Red face OK!!!!

hi i will try to find magical stars one day...
    I'm inactive. Thanks for everything.

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Thread has been reviewed and posts containing possible flame starters were deleted.

Please read forum rules #3 and #5.

http://forum.sanriotown.com/showthre...16-Forum-Rules

This will be counted as second warning, as chaosvirus has warned you all before in his comment on 12-23-2011 03:12 AM.

Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

GUILD INFORMATION:
    Many people have been asking me that they would like to join my guild, but I've been answering that I don't have time or I'm busy at the moment.

This Saturday I will be In-Game around 9 am servertime (International), if you would like to join my guild don't be afraid to ask me then! You can PM me In-Game and I will be glad to let you join the guild!

Note:Please be sure to check my visitor messages in my Forum profile or click HERE to see if any changes have been made in the time or date that I will be able to be in HKO!

I hope I see you soon!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...

BlogVideos

i have another character called sunlightlover and if i can add her to this guild then i would like to as long as i can find u guys on hko whenever someone is online i am not online alot so just post back here and tell me when to get on and see if it will work if no one cares that my other character is joining this guild =D
    never give up.......everyone is different........be the one to stick out.....its a good thing that no bodys perfect.....im the one to stick out......no ones the same....so never let ur self down because ur different

@gummybearkylie
    I'd be glad to let you join the guild! I might be online more often on the weekends now, but I'll be online in the mornings (9 - 10 am servertime). You can also talk to the Co-Leader: Livantor or anyone else in the guild! I can't wait to see you again!

BlogVideos

Guild Meeting

Come to the guild meeting! We will get to meet each other and have lots of fun! You can bring your friends and we will let them join our guild! Even if you aren't in the guild but you want to be in it, you can come and join our guild! There will be games and lots of fun!

Where? Sanrio Harbour. At the Hello Kitty lake in front of TuxedoSam's House

Date? July 9, 2012

Time? 12 o'clock noon (not midnight) Servertime

Server? International-Wonderful

Pets? Nice pets

I hope you come! You won't want to miss this!

BlogVideos