+ Reply to Thread

Why that lot of messages?

I'ts hard to find real posts, because there is a lot of nonsense messages from babyhyun837@hellokitty.com and other korean players. What happen to those players? I wonder if it would be possible to block those messages or users. There is a lot, so I think it may be a bot, don't you think? But I don't understand the need to do it...

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by undina@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'ts hard to find real posts, because there is a lot of nonsense messages from babyhyun837@hellokitty.com and other korean players. What happen to those players? I wonder if it would be possible to block those messages or users. There is a lot, so I think it may be a bot, don't you think? But I don't understand the need to do it...
    They're definitely spammer accounts. They do remove them, but it takes some time; you'll have better luck finding real posts in the other subforums (fashion, music, etc.).

Just be a bit patient with this site. Since it's not as active anymore (but we still get new users, natch) it isn't monotred as closely. I suppose we have to build a userbase again.

The accounts are removed when they're reported along with their posts; Metaphysical Fried Rice is the forum admin along with chaosvirus so you can report in their profile pages.

Don't worry, they do get reported. I'm like the unoficial spam hunter or something.

Next time, this should be posted on Ask Sanriotown, alright, sweetheart? I'm going to ask a mod to move the topic.

Have fun in the forums!
    Last edited by efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com; 07-27-2015 at 04:10 PM.
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Vaya, tienes toda la razón Seafairy. Lamento no haberlo puesto en la sección adecuada. Lo puse aquí porque era en esta sección donde estaba el problema. No volverá a ocurrir.

Gracias por la información que me has aportado en referencia a los mensajes spam.

Te pido perdón por mi ignorancia, no entiendo del todo el funcionamiento de los foros. Pero con la práctica espero dominarlo ^__^

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by undina@hellokitty.com View Post
    Vaya, tienes toda la razón Seafairy. Lamento no haberlo puesto en la sección adecuada. Lo puse aquí porque era en esta sección donde estaba el problema. No volverá a ocurrir.

Gracias por la información que me has aportado en referencia a los mensajes spam.

Te pido perdón por mi ignorancia, no entiendo del todo el funcionamiento de los foros. Pero con la práctica espero dominarlo ^__^
    No te preocupes, que así se empieza

Con el tiempo uno conoce más y más. En lo personal, ¡sanrio fue mi primer foro! Hace muuuucho tiempo de eso.
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)