+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nintendo

nintendo

nintendo will always b my faveorite game company, hands down!!!

I have a DS. It's the very first generation... You know, the old gray thing? But I love it. :3

♥Nintendo Nerd♥ peachtoadcutie@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    yeah! i got a pink ds lite! but i am getting a 3DS soon. im so excited!
    ᓰ'ᗰ ᑭᙓᗩᙅᖺ♈ᗢᗩᕍᙅᘎ☂ᓰᙓ, ᔕᘎᕈᙓᖇ ᖇᗩﬡᖱᗢᗰ Ḱᗩᗯᗩᓮᓰ gᓰᖇᒪ!

♥Nintendo Nerd♥ peachtoadcutie@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by merrymelody201@mymelody.com View Post
    nintendo will always b my faveorite game company, hands down!!!
    it'll always b mah favorite, too! btw, im princesspeachtoadettefan. well, i was. until i forgot my password and made a new account. lets hope i don't loose this password!
    ᓰ'ᗰ ᑭᙓᗩᙅᖺ♈ᗢᗩᕍᙅᘎ☂ᓰᙓ, ᔕᘎᕈᙓᖇ ᖇᗩﬡᖱᗢᗰ Ḱᗩᗯᗩᓮᓰ gᓰᖇᒪ!

It's so cool to see so many nintendo fans! I love nintendo! I especially love my pink 3DS! I decorated it with a pokemon theme. hee hee, it's so cute :3
    ✧・゚✰ *:。 moon prism power 。:* ✰・゚✧

Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    I was going to get a DS Lite, instead I got a DSi XL. With DSi and DSi XL you can:

-See the images better with bigger screens
    -Create your own cartoons with Flipnote Studio
    -Take more than 400 pictures and edit them with the Camera
    -Record sounds and have fun editing them with the Microphone
    -Listen to your favorite music anywhere you go
    -Go to the DSi Shop and download games
    -Connect to the Internet using the Nintendo DS Web Browser and visit your favorite websites
    -Share the pictures you have taken with your friends on Facebook

and much more!
    I now have a DSi! I got it for Christmas lat year

❤️choco
    luv❤️

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Nintendo NES remains the best console of all time. There's a website that sells old consoles and most of these games and I think I will go there one day and buy a console and my favorite games along with others (would LOVE to have all these games!!!!!!). I also loved the Game and Watch handheld games. I had a few of their widescreen games, that too I would love to get all the collection.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Junior Member neomeo@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Dreamland, Planet Popstar, with Kirby and META KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!! :D <(-^^-<)
    x3 I have a DS!
    Kirby Poyo~!
    <(-^^-<)

Junior Member torchickens2@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Did anyone know that Nintendo released a product called Pocket Hello Kitty.

I might buy one.

It's a retro self-contained game published by Nintendo that looks similar to the Pokémon Pikachu or Pokémon Pikachu 2 GS with a step counter.

You accumulate steps and use points to play a game called Kitty Forest. In that minigame you can apparently get items. With the items, you can have Hello Kitty use them to see a variety of animations.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I consider myself some-what of a nintendo fan girl XD Though I mostly really like pokemon games, so i'm likely not much of one overall. But other nintendo games i also liked a lot include kirby (oh man was i big into him as a teen), mario (who is really the only nintendo character i 'grew up' with XD funny how i ended up prefering pokemon so much as i got older!), animal crossing (though i can't say too huge overall xD i mostly played the gamecube one, and mostly just one or two months. but i still would be on it for hours XD), super smash brothers (so. dang. much. super smash brothers melee is still one of my top favorite games of all time! so fun~), the ice climbers (i had a gba game of them and i used to play it a lot :3), and of course earthbound/mother (which i was OBSESSED with. and also perma banned from a forum about due to my issues with stereo types at the time i was a member. sadly).

I didn't really get to be much of a zelda fan (i haven't owned, like, any of the games. i did name 3 butterflies i saw this year Link, Zelda, and Navi, though) or a fan of metroid prime (though shooting games aren't much my thing anyways~) overall, though. And I played Star Fox on my game cube for a short while, but it ended up being too challenging a game for me. Though I found the anthro animals cool.

So, yes, overall, i consider myself a nintendo fan :3 Even if i grew up around sony much more XD and didn't really get to play many nintendo titles till my teens. with pokemon pretty much what got me into nintendo to begin with :3 even though i was exposed to mario games and donkey kong games emulated as a kid. Oh yeah as a kid i was super into the donkey kong games, actually. I used to really like watching my brother play those XD I think i just liked monkeys in general as a kid. Kind of like sarahkat lol I really liked the ape escape games for the playstation as well :3
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD