+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 123 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast
    It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com View Post
    I bought a couple of Syd Matter CDs after hearing the Life is Strange soundtrack. I have a Def Leppard hits CD, not sure which song you're talking about?
    I'm talking about Rock of Ages, which is one of their songs. I do own Adrenalize, High 'N' Dry, Hysteria, On Through The Night, Pyromania, Retro Active, Vault (Greatest Hits).

Some games do have a soundtrack as a bonus, for free or extra. Sometimes they're bundled together for a price.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'm talking about Rock of Ages, which is one of their songs. I do own Adrenalize, High 'N' Dry, Hysteria, On Through The Night, Pyromania, Retro Active, Vault (Greatest Hits).

Some games do have a soundtrack as a bonus, for free or extra. Sometimes they're bundled together for a price.
    I tracked it down and heard it yesterday. I remember that German (or gibberish to sound like German) intro from the 90s, but hardly get around to listening to my CDs. I act a bit as if life will end tomorrow (long, personal story), so I try to get everything done as humanly possible, don't get to analyse things all that much and often do not get to albums at all.

I mostly played Shufflepuck Cantina. "Oh no no no no no".
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 06-15-2017 at 06:38 PM.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Today I played the twentieth track (lost at 43 then 57 then 46 - rank 18).
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

I will be too busy to play anything today, Sunday I will be busier so that day too I won't play anything (unless what is supposed to happen that day does not).

Finished the student levels in One Finger Death Punch. All of them except 2, all I believe silver medals above. I am considering this kind of finished even if the levels were marked 'student'. It is one of those games where the higher difficulty is not active until after a once over. The vast majority of the many (and highly repetitive) levels were easy, but some at the end were harder, including a dagger and a bomb mission (the only two I missed) that I'm not even convinced are possible.

At the end of it, there is a video of the maker praising you for supporting indie games. He comes across as a very happy-go-lucky guy. It made me feel good, but also kind of a little guilty since I didn't spend much on it. Definitely, even if repetitive, I enjoy this repetition over shooting Nazi's over and over and over endlessly in some triple A game. It is quite a funny game and smashing things is endlessly enjoyable. In two back-to-back levels, I also managed to use a corpse of an enemy as a weapon but I'm not sure how.

I'll keep this game on my hard drive in case I choose to finish the next difficulty, but that will probably take way too long. Then again, it's a good game to play when you're tired and can't play anything else. It is up there amongst Rogue Legacy, Braid and World of Goo as some of my favourite indie games.
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 06-17-2017 at 07:36 PM.

Played the twenty-first track today (lost at 43 then 52 then 46 - rank 17).

I had a headache, which strangely suited more One Finger Death Punch. Unlocked the two additional survival modes... I guess the programmer is a cat person. So true! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RepnEXfPls) Anyway, I think I am going to resume Grand Theft Auto V today before I forget the storyline and finish the main missions to that.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    While I do own GTA V, I haven't bothered with the storyline, and instead played online.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

It's just the same old organized crime stuff, except you play as 3 different characters: the typical African American ghetto guy (Franklin), a pathetic middle-aged retired crook with a family who sold out to law enforcement (Michael), and a murderous redneck psychopath (Trevor) who is bordering on wanting revenge on the second character (it's definitely not a kids game, maybe even less so than any that preceded it). You can choose between them most of the time. They all are a part of the same band of crooks who carry out highly cinema cliched heists. Besides the cold-bloodedness, I actually kind of like Trevor. I only play single player games.

I didn't get far yesterday. My next mission wanted me to get on top of a skyscraper I think so I tried looking for a helicopter to land on it. I found a helicopter but got in trouble with the law who shot it up. By the time I escaped from them, it was smoking. The engine cut out on me when I tried slowing down to land on the building and I fell short (and stayed in the helicopter when it looked like I'd survive but didn't). I also tried a blimp. I fell off several cliffs that looked survivable to try and cut through area (and because it's kind of funny hurting yourself) only it oddly killed me costing me $5,000. (A common theme to the storymode is that they seldom get paid for their work, so every dollar that goes to waste like this seems crucial; I wasted $15,000 on deaths which I am not happy about!)

I also had 3 crashes yesterday. One might have been because I was trying to beat up a bus with my feet and fists for the very first time, but it could also be the newest version is buggier? It also crashed Steam on two occasions.

EDIT: I also died during a mission (no hospital cost) shooting a animal that I thought looked like a chupacabra. When it went down, I went to check it out and was mauled to death by a member of the cat family. I got what I deserved. (It must've been a cougar. Why they don't insert mythological creatures to discover I don't know.)
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 06-19-2017 at 10:32 PM.

I should mention there's a Sekai Project bundle on Humble Bundle right now that expires in a couple of days. As these are anime/manga art style, they may appeal to some here. As far as I understand it, they're all visual novels and they are Steam keys. I don't know if any of them have adult themes. I know these novels can get very graphic and very crude, but I don't think these are they. They might be, but I hold out hope. I counted 17 for $12 USD.
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 06-19-2017 at 09:34 PM.