+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128
Results 1,271 to 1,275 of 1275
    Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Do not let someone boss you around! If you like posting in this thread then continue! I and am sure others enjoy your posts and even if nobody would you still have the right to post here or anywhere else in this forum!
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shumibiggi@mymelody.com View Post
    Do not let someone boss you around! If you like posting in this thread then continue! I and am sure others enjoy your posts and even if nobody would you still have the right to post here or anywhere else in this forum!
    Quote Originally Posted by shumibiggi@mymelody.com View Post
    This is a thread about the games that we play, he is talking about the games that he is playing, what is the problem here exactly?
    There isn't that much of an issue, but could just tone down on the posts.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    If there is nothing wrong with what he is doing then stop bothering him!

You being here for a long time or from the start does not give you the right to boss everyone around here, you would not even have that right if you were the one who created this website!
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

I don't want any drama, it is not just him who is involved in the my decision making. There is a high chance children will come to these forums, and I need to find a better alternative place to talk about often violent video games anyway.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com View Post
    I don't want any drama, it is not just him who is involved in the my decision making. There is a high chance children will come to these forums, and I need to find a better alternative place to talk about often violent video games anyway.
    Considering that this thread mainly mentioned game titles in the beginning, children do play violent video games anyway, due to their parents, guardians, relatives (siblings maybe), decision to let them play.

Sanriotown does have a blog feature after all, but who reads them anyway? Embedded videos can cause a bit of lag when loading the site.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.