+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115
Results 1,141 to 1,146 of 1146
    Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Took the eleventh and twelveth pills yesterday. The infection was still there before I went to bed (at least 75% of it is gone - i knew it was a possibility that i would not get rid of it with 1 set of pills - im sure the firsts made it worst by making me sick then giving me an allergic reaction plus another infection on my tongue). The tongue is getting worst.

Today are the last pills and even if by some miracle the infection is gone now or some time today or tomorrow morning when I get up I will have to go back to the hospital for my tongue!
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Life is Strange is $5 on Humble Store ($4.50 if you're a Monthly subscriber).

I didn't play anything yesterday. Listened a lot to Cvrches (who I've come to like far more than before), worked on my project and tried sleeping. I think I had my best sleep, about 7 hours I think, interrupted as heck. We lost our entire side fence from the winds. I slept with my Howard Leight 30 NRR ear muffs on, as awkward as that is as I must sleep on my side (only way possible). I have to scrunch the pillow into a ball practically to elevate my head sufficiently and not get in the way of the muffs as much as possible. One side kept coming off, but it pinches the ears all the same, so I had the discomfort plus minus (double negative?) the ear muffs. I think I remember every single minute of my sleep through dreams that wouldn't end, so it was probably fairly light. I guess I saw quite a few interesting mental films yesterday. The dream director was on his game, they were kind of fun, not disturbing.
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 09-21-2017 at 08:35 PM.

I will go to the hospital soon, hopefully dad will get up soon so that I can go as early as possible.

I almost chocked last night soon after taking the last pill, I ate ice cream after but of course not a lot remained, tried eating more of what I had done but again almost chocked so I gave up on eating and the taste in my mouth is more than awful right now!

The infection is still there unless a miracle happened when I was in bed.

I got a huge headache on the left that went to the back of the head an neck then it ended up in that shoulder and it is still there! Cannot take aspirins because it will be printed on my infected tongue !

Went back to the hospital and that was a bad day there! Arrived at around 10:00 and at 10:06 I was sitting for at least a few seconds after seeing the triage nurse, there was a lot of people and it was super slow because for the morning they had a student doctor then it seemed to pick up after 12:00 but then got slow again because they only had one doctor! Finally after 16:00 my name was called and I waited more than an half hour in that room! The doctor was very nice and he was angry that I was prescribed the clindamycin seven days because 300mg is supposed to be for ten days! My tongue it is only because of the metrodinazole so there is no cure for that except waiting it goes way which he could not say so could be days, weeks or months but I could help it with salt in water or and the thing that replaces amosan if I wanted to plus using the toothbrush on my tongue in addition of the tongue cleaner but since I have another three days of antibiotics (I HOPE THE 1 DAY OFF [could not start last night because i had a major migraine and heartburns {actually threw up when waiting in the room - it stopped in my throat} so i would of lost that first pill for sure] WILL NOT MEAN THAT THE REST OF THE INFECTION WILL NOT GO AWAY) he even asked me at the end what was the first symptom and what looked another, he had made a face before, perhaps he thought I had met two incompetent doctors instead of one but then he said yes correct diagnosis!

No games for several days for me, and I've been recovering from my weeks and weeks of sleeping problems with about 7 hours of sleep per day.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Club House Games on my new ds lite XD I played majong on it and did pokemon related drawings Two of them being of Korrina. She looked so lovely in them... :3 The other 3 drawings were; Jigglypuff in a tutu, Pikachu holding a heart in a cute pose, and a smiling Hoppip in the sky with 2 clouds :3
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD