+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 145 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
    Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Just finished the demo version (last week i saw screenshots of the full version which looks cool but eventhough it cost less than 10$ [on Cooking Games Online it says free then you click on the link and the page that opens it says 2,99$ & its not available for Windows 7] i do not want to pay - saw it somewhere for free but just 1 hour so its not enough to go all the way [it takes about an half hour for the demo version which is 1/4 of the game]) of Ashtons Family Resort.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    So you like free games? Ubisoft has been giving away free games on Ubisoft Club for their 30th anniversary.

Even EA gives away a free game for their Origin - On The House.
    GOG.com sometimes has games for free, that aren't always a limited offer.
    Steam usually has games on sale, and there are some free to play games.

I know about some legal freeware games from years ago, like http://legacy.3drealms.com/menace/ GOG.com has the installer version of it.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Thanks for those links, I will check them out!

I found another version of Battleship online and played it one time (won it), it is called Ship Battle and it is horrible (first theres only 3 boats then you shoot from an helicopter that keeps moving and the board too and it causes you to miss sometimes and even when you do not miss its still hard to shoot & it looks awful).

Today I played Lightning eight times.

Today I played Santa Snowboard nine times. I also found two other versions of Battleship that I played for the first time one time each and won both time, the first is called Battleship (its cheap looking but i liked it except that they do not tell you if the computers ship is sank) and the other is called Battleship Advanced Mission (its ok - not amazing and not awesome).

Today I played 7UP Pinball two times (got a 4988280 then a 1580140).

Played Shopping City today, I just wanted to win the sixth level since this is the last I won and I did it (all levels were won at the first try), I will not try the seventh (played it 2 or 3 times and the closest was 83%), as long as I can win the sixth I will try to win the next level (1 time then 2 times then etc until its won) and after it is done I will continue to go to the end, if I get to the end I will try Garden TD again (there too i will have to win all the won levels but that game since its long will always have to be at the first tries).

Member spongysponge22@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and much much more. Really just Pokemon. I LOVE IT!!! I also love ROBLOX.
    It's time to party!
    Your friend,
    Spongy

Shopping City can go screw itself! It took me eight tries to finally get it today (took me 1 for each of the other levels except the fourth that took me 2) and I just got back there to try one time the seventh and I cannot get to it because it did not registered that I won the sixth !