+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 145 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1446
    Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Do not let someone boss you around! If you like posting in this thread then continue! I and am sure others enjoy your posts and even if nobody would you still have the right to post here or anywhere else in this forum!
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shumibiggi@mymelody.com View Post
    Do not let someone boss you around! If you like posting in this thread then continue! I and am sure others enjoy your posts and even if nobody would you still have the right to post here or anywhere else in this forum!
    Quote Originally Posted by shumibiggi@mymelody.com View Post
    This is a thread about the games that we play, he is talking about the games that he is playing, what is the problem here exactly?
    There isn't that much of an issue, but could just tone down on the posts.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

If there is nothing wrong with what he is doing then stop bothering him!

You being here for a long time or from the start does not give you the right to boss everyone around here, you would not even have that right if you were the one who created this website!

I don't want any drama, it is not just him who is involved in the my decision making. There is a high chance children will come to these forums, and I need to find a better alternative place to talk about often violent video games anyway.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com View Post
    I don't want any drama, it is not just him who is involved in the my decision making. There is a high chance children will come to these forums, and I need to find a better alternative place to talk about often violent video games anyway.
    Considering that this thread mainly mentioned game titles in the beginning, children do play violent video games anyway, due to their parents, guardians, relatives (siblings maybe), decision to let them play.

Sanriotown does have a blog feature after all, but who reads them anyway? Embedded videos can cause a bit of lag when loading the site.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I said that I would start playing again when healthy but looks like that won't happen! I am doing something (started months ago) and it is taking a long time, tomorrow I will do many things that will help me finish it all and until then I will play the two games (not today though - tomorrow until what i will start is finished - the first thing is a decision and if i go with the first option i wont do that because that will mean a lot of work starting that day but it will also mean that it would be over soon after) that are now broken (Craze Rush [second level that cannot be won] Fun Beach [if you keep winning it freezes] - since they are broken it wont take a long time and at least i will be playing something). Then if I still have some work to do I will play the three games I found my first years on the internet (Flash Ludo & Lightning & Stan Skates) until it is all done and I can start playing the games I was playing when I got ill.

Had a few extra minutes before starting the night routine and decided to play Conquerors of the Island.

I checked Cooking Games Online Net (still the same thing - the games cannot be opened) and gave it a last try for Fun Beach (found it on 4 websites and everytime it froze after the 4th level was won).

Tried Craze Rush (its still the same as when i found it again - the second level cannot be won - will try it on different websites for a few more days and i also wrote down the score so i can see if its also always the same score it gives).

Tried Craze Rush on another website (again the same thing but with a different score - i know its not me who cannot win it its the game - im going to keep at it until my important day next week then i should soon or right away be able to play the games i was playing before getting sick).