+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 145 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast
    Junior Member torchickens2@mymelody.com's Avatar

Smile

I've been playing Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS and Hello Kitty & Friends Rock n' World Tour. Both of these games are really fun! ^^

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I'd love one of those handheld video game consoles. The Game Boy is the one that interests me the most, I wanted one when I was young but never got one. I did have a NES and I think I'll get one one of those days.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Quote Originally Posted by shumibiggi@mymelody.com View Post
    I'd love one of those handheld video game consoles. The Game Boy is the one that interests me the most, I wanted one when I was young but never got one. I did have a NES and I think I'll get one one of those days.
    Cool, hope you get one. I like the Game Boy as well.

I feel Pokémon and Super Mario Bros. Deluxe are two really good games for it, as well as The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. I'm not that into The Legend of Zelda although my brother is a big fan.

Some people may not like the Game Boy anymore as it is outdated and newer handheld consoles such as the Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation Portable, PS Vita feature much better graphics as handheld gaming has evolved.

Despite that I still really love older video games and don't mind about the graphics, and at the same time I like to play newer games such as the recent Pokémon Sun and Moon.

The NES is a really nice retro console and recently Nintendo that has various NES games built in known as the NES Classic Edition. But since the number of games it offers are limited my friend decided to get an unofficial Famicom ('Famiclone') that still supports cartridges for Christmas instead.

The NES Classic Edition is rather expensive and has apparently sold out in a lot of places but if the price reduces in a few years (although the price may actually increase if the demand for it does) I would like one too.

When I was young I never looked down on older things, I knew that without these things the things I loved would not exist. I have not tried many of the newer consoles (actually only tried 2 games of a Playstation years ago when 1 was given free to my dad when he bought a new van) and I was not crazy about it. Now it's like the games are more story telling instead of playing, everytime I see a video of a new game on YouTube it's more story than game, when I play a game I want to play not watch a story. There are two websites that sells old consoles and it is not that expensive. Also a lot of the games are either cheap or with a good price, it's the games that were rare when they came out that are mostly at an higher price range. Oh wow now I want to play one of my favorite game, all of them I have seen on the two websites except the circus one (cannot remember the name).

Today the games I played are Gardenscapes (did better - won it), 4 Elements (did better - won all the first levels), Gardenscapes 2 (did better - won it), Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power (lost at the 1st game), Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover (did better - lost at level 4), Barn Yarn (did the same - lost at level 8) and Star Defender 4 (did better - lost at level 6); now there are twenty-eight of the online games of Playrix that I have not won.

Today I played Mosaic: Tomb Of Mystery (did better - lost at level 4), The Lost Inca Prophecy (did better [turns out what i thought was level 1 was just what brings us to level 1] lost at level 1), The Lost Kingdom Prophecy (did better [that too i mistook what was not a level but before] lost at level 2), Fishdom Seasons Thanksgiving (did better - won it), Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover (did better - lost at level 6), Barn Yarn (did better - won it), Magic Academy (did worst - lost at level 3), Mysteryville 2 (did better - won it) and Mysteryville (did worst - lost at level 5).

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by torchickens2@mymelody.com View Post
    I've been playing Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS and Hello Kitty & Friends Rock n' World Tour. Both of these games are really fun! ^^
    I haven't played my 2DS after buying it, but I do have Mega Man Legacy Collection for it.

As a joke, I bought http://store.steampowered.com/app/370600 when it was discounted during launch week, last year.

Lately, I've been playing a lot of World of Warcraft.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Today I played Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover (it froze after the 4th level), Dreamscapes: The Sandman (it would not open), Magic Academy (did the same - lost at level 8), Golden Trails 2 (been trying to open it for more than a week and tried once today and still does not work) and Royal Envoy (did better - won it).

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    I haven't played my 2DS after buying it, but I do have Mega Man Legacy Collection for it.

As a joke, I bought http://store.steampowered.com/app/370600 when it was discounted during launch week, last year.

Lately, I've been playing a lot of World of Warcraft.
    Nice taste. On the subject of classic compilations if you like old Sonic, Sonic Classic Collection is a good game for it (like Sonic Mega Collection but for DS).

RE: Hello Kitty and Sanrio Friends 3D Racing, I have the Nintendo 3DS version of that game and it's nice. It has a couple of glitches (so on uncommon occasions the other players will take off during the countdown or the game will freeze) and is a little basic, but I like it for what it is.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by torchickens2@mymelody.com View Post
    Nice taste. On the subject of classic compilations if you like old Sonic, Sonic Classic Collection is a good game for it (like Sonic Mega Collection but for DS).
    I got Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. I have no plans to buy more games for 3DS.

RE: Hello Kitty and Sanrio Friends 3D Racing, I have the Nintendo 3DS version of that game and it's nice. It has a couple of glitches (so on uncommon occasions the other players will take off during the countdown or the game will freeze) and is a little basic, but I like it for what it is.
    When they released it to steam, it did have some bugs, that they fixed a month after launch. Its like they ported the 3ds version over, as you can see there is no exit or quit game like other pc games have.

Its not the only game I own on Steam.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Today I played Golden Trails 2 (still cannot be opened), Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover (did the same - lost at level 6), Mysteryville (did worst - lost at level 6), Dreamscapes: The Sandman (did the same - lost at level 1), Fairy Island (did the same - lost at level 7) and Magic Academy (did worst - lost at level 3).