+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 145 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast
    Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Today I played Magic Academy (did better - won it), Mysteryville (did worst - lost at level 6), Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover (did better - won it), Golden Trails 2 (again it cannot be opened), Fairy Island (did the same - lost at level 7), The Path Of Hercules (did better - won it) and Star Defender 4 (did worst - lost at level 4).
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Today I played Golden Trails 2 (again could not be opened), Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power (it could not be opened), Mysteryville (did worst - lost at level 5), Star Defender 4 (did worst - lost at level 3), The Lost Inca Prophecy (did the same - lost at level 1), The Rise Of Atlantis (it had problems - was too slow so stopped playing after a few seconds) and Atlantis Quest (did worst - lost at level 3-2).

Today I played Golden Trails 2 (that game still cannot be opened), Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power (did better - won 13 straight) and Wonderlines (it froze during the 8th level).

Today I played Dreamscapes: The Sandman (it could not be opened), Star Defender 4 (did the same - lost at level 6), Farm To Fork (did better - won it), Mysteryville (did worst - lost at level 5) and World's Greatest Places Mahjong (did better - lost at level 8).

Today I played Golden Trails 2 (it still cannot be opened), Mysteryville (did better - won it), Lightning on A Game (level 8 - 14709), Pinball Pepsi on Puff Games (2290064), Sports Smash on Addicting Games (60400), 7UP Pinball on Pinball Online (4600590), Stan Skates on Games Bob (level 3 - 1483), 12 Many on Math Game Time (195), Santa Snowboard on Free Web Arcade (level 5 - 2309) and Disc Golf on Primary Games (78).

Today I played Golden Trails 2 (it again cannot be opened), Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power (did worst - won 2 straight), Dreamscapes: The Sandman (did the same - lost at level 1), 4 Elements 2 (did better - lost at level 6), Stan Skates on Mini Clip (forgot to write down the level - 2182), Pepsi Pinball on Pinball Online (1681463), 12 Many on Flash Arcade (144), 7UP Pinball on Games Loon (10283800), Santa Snowboard on Addicting Games (it froze), Sports Smash on Free Games (72500) and Lightning on Free Web Arcade (level 8 - 10217).

Junior Member torchickens2@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    I got Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. I have no plans to buy more games for 3DS.

When they released it to steam, it did have some bugs, that they fixed a month after launch. Its like they ported the 3ds version over, as you can see there is no exit or quit game like other pc games have.

Its not the only game I own on Steam.
    Cool, I see. My favourite Sonic compilation is Sonic Mega Collection on the Nintendo GameCube. I have it but got the 3DS Sonic game as it was cheap, I wanted to play Sonic on the go and I generally like to collect video games if I have space for them, although I sold many Nintendo 3DS games I don't play anymore.

I see, interesting that it used to have some bugs that were later patched out. I'm interested in bugs/glitches in general.

Going to play some of Kirby: Planet Robobot later and maybe a little Pokkén Tournament.

Today I played World's Greatest Cities Mahjong (did worst - lost at level 3), Star Defender 4 (did worst - lost at level 3), Golden Trails 2 (it again cannot be opened), The Lost Inca Prophecy (did better - lost at level 7), Lightning on Agame (i could go to the end without it freezing but it kept jumping so i lost before i would of normally thanks to that), 12 Many on Free Web Arcade (124), Lightning on Free Web Arcade (level 10 - 15948), Stan Skates on Free Web Arcade (level 4 - 1627) and Lightning on Free Web Arcade (level 6 - 9297).

Today I played Wonderlines (did worst - lost at level 12), Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power (did worst - won 2 straight), Star Defender 4 (did worst - lost at level 4), Golden Trails 2 (it again cannot open), The Surprising Adventures Of Munchausen (did the same - lost at level 1), The Lost Kingdom Prophecy (did better - lost at level 4), Stan Skates on Primary Games (level 5 - 2183) and Lightning on Free Web Arcade (level 6 - 8772).

Today I played Golden Trails 2 (it again cannot be opened), Fairy Island (did the same - lost at level 7), World's Greatest Cities Mahjong (did worst - lost at level 4), Dreamscapes: The Sandman (did the same - lost at level 1), The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen (did better - lost at level 4), 4 Elements (did better - lost at the level before level 13 [they add something before the levels starts - at first its hidden pieces of objects then its find the errors]) and Lightning on Agame (got 4822).