+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 145 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast
    Member thebeatlespkmnfan42@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    I tried to download it and I got a message saying it's not available in my country. >.<
    Do you have an Android? If so, you need to download QooApp from the internet, and then download Show By Rock of off QooApp. This is the site I used to find out how to download QooApp:

http://maidforge.com/wordpress/2014/...android-games/

First you have to set up your Android to allow app downloads that aren't from the Play Store.

>settings
    >security
    >unknown source - make sure this is checked so you can get apps from other places
    Show By Rock ID: 784396951
    3DS Friendcode: 2320-6225-0063

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thebeatlespkmnfan42@hellokitty.com View Post
    Do you have an Android? If so, you need to download QooApp from the internet, and then download Show By Rock of off QooApp. This is the site I used to find out how to download QooApp:

http://maidforge.com/wordpress/2014/...android-games/

First you have to set up your Android to allow app downloads that aren't from the Play Store.

>settings
    >security
    >unknown source - make sure this is checked so you can get apps from other places

Cool, thanks~. ^.^
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Cool, thanks~. ^.^
    You're welcome! Once you get it set up, send me your game ID and I'll add you. Of course if you need help finding out your ID I'll gladly help you.

I'm also starting to write an improved series of tutorials on my blog for the game split into parts, so that I can go more in depth than I did before.

http://blog.sanriotown.com/thebeatle...ellokitty.com/

You're welcome! Once you get it set up, send me your game ID and I'll add you. Of course if you need help finding out your ID I'll gladly help you.

I'm also starting to write an improved series of tutorials on my blog for the game split into parts, so that I can go more in depth than I did before.

http://blog.sanriotown.com/thebeatle...ellokitty.com/

I don't think the game downloaded. I can't find it on my phone... I pressed download and my phone said it was downloading but I guess it never finished for some reason?
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue for the Playstation One.
    I am kind of an old-gen gamer, haha.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Forza Horizon on Xbox 360
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I don't think the game downloaded. I can't find it on my phone... I pressed download and my phone said it was downloading but I guess it never finished for some reason?
    Show By Rock or QooApp? Because if it's QooApp, you have to go into your downloads folder (>apps >downloads) and install the app there, and then launch it. From there, search "show by rock" in the search bar and install it. It should then be on your phone. If it's not there on your home menu, try searching for it in the Apps section.

Show By Rock or QooApp?

Both, I think.

Because if it's QooApp, you have to go into your downloads folder (>apps >downloads) and install the app there, and then launch it. From there, search "show by rock" in the search bar and install it. It should then be on your phone. If it's not there on your home menu, try searching for it in the Apps section.

I'm not finding it in my downloads/apps.

Both, I think.

I'm not finding it in my downloads/apps.
    Hmm.. strange. Did you allow your phone to download apps from places that aren't the Google Play Store?

Hmm.. strange. Did you allow your phone to download apps from places that aren't the Google Play Store?

Yeah. And it showed that it was downloading, but then it just stopped. Like it wasn't able to finish for some reason.