+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95
    Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Today I played the twenty-second track (won all then lost at 63 then 43 - rank 19) and also the intermediate spider once (failed).
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Pokemon Ruby Version XD

EDIT: Oops I meant Hello Kitty Cube Frenzy
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

There is something wrong with the latest GTA V version. It keeps crashing both itself (locks up) and Steam (terminates the application). One time it crashed just as the Steam overlay came up, but I've tried disabling the overlay and it has no effect. It was virtually unplayable for me yesterday.

EDIT: The game crash, not the Steam part, is identical to this so it may be an old problem. https://steamcommunity.com/app/27159...3898451184012/
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 06-20-2017 at 06:47 PM.

One of my dreams is to create an ambient Tetris clone where natures elements interact with one another. For instance, I envision a backdrop with a tree. There will be gusts of wind that filter between the leaves, creating a pleasant sound if the wind isn't too strong. The wind will push you a bit. You will get rain, which will fill up the player board and affect the pieces in some way. Maybe some pieces might float, maybe some might get soggy. The pieces will be of different materials each having their own property. For instance, wood might float and also catches on fire from lightning or other sources. Metal might be magnetic. The backdrop will have different ambiances for time of day or whether it is overcast. One thing I like about a Tetris clone called Gravytris was the ability for blocks to fall based on gravity. I believe in Tetris, they always dropped rows corresponding to what was deleted, but pieces could linger in unrealistic ways. By allowing them to drop, you also create chain reactions that everyone loves to see.

I don't know enough about programming to do any of this. :P I learn as I go along, but I can always dream...

There are guides to making Tetris games, I probably should start small. The bigger picture always looks daunting, if you take it one step at a time it might be doable.

Today I played the twenty-third track (won the easy and medium rounds then lost at 82 - rank 24), the hard spider (failed) and Wonderlines (failed).

Pretty sure my last game was hello kitty cube frenzy....again. I've been having too many headaches to play my pokemon ruby game (which i probably would wish to play more. training pokemon is fun :3).

Hello Kitty games seem pretty layed back and good for headaches overall XD Pokemon can take more thinking when you're setting up their move sets and your teams and stuff.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

Today I played the twenty-fourth track (lost at 46 then 38 then 37 - rank 15), the hard spider twice (failed all) and the intermediate spider three times (took me 39 tries to finally win it).

Been working on my programs. I have created an algorithm to turn user inputted equations into functions. Tried playing GTA V momentarily, but it was telling me I need to go online to authenticate which I couldn't at the time do. I had already done the authentication a day before, after reinstalling Rockstar Games Social Club hoping it fixes the crashing, but it done this before (only acknowledging I had activated it for a few hours at a time) and I found the solution was to set the Rockstar Games Social Club .exe files to always run as administrator (which now gives me about a week, which can be extended if I set back the computers calender 7 days). I made sure they were set to run as administrator, but it turns out it exists now in two places on my hard drive (one in Program Files, the other in Program Files (x86)) and the other one wasn't set. The wonders of PC gaming when you are a legal customer...

For any of the people coming on here who hadn't seen my posts, I am able to give away games if you are a PC gamer with a Steam account.

I played Pokemon Ruby Version on an emulator earlier today

I was raising up a Gulpin.

It was fun^^
    I AM Santa123fawr

Today I played the twenty-fifth track (lost at 39 then 37 then 19 - rank 14) and the hard spider four times (failed all).