+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 145 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 ... LastLast
    Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Today I played spider hard on Solitr one time (failed) and spider intermediate on Windows 7 three times (failed all).
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Today I played spider intermediate from Windows 7 three times (failed all) and the fourth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (won the easy and medium rounds then lost at round 78 - finished with a rank 24).

Today I played the fifth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (lost at round 49 for the easys won the mediums lost at 70 for the hards - ranks 23).

Today I played the sixth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (won the easy and medium rounds then lost at round 63 for the hards - rank 22) and played spider intermediate on Windows 7 seven more times (again failed all tries).

Member letsrock426@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Prey (2017)
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I did not have time to play yesterday but today I do have that time .

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Prey (2017)
    Played through the original Prey (2006). It is one of my favourite games from the time. So immersive. It was definitely alike the Dead Space games.

Adventuring Gentleman. Got for cents on a bundle.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/56...ing_Gentleman/

I like it, but it only does 1 thing. Like a mini game. The hold down to shoot mechanic really hurts your fingers and is really hard, also. After a couple of hours (to its credit) I have only completed 3 stages. Got to love the art, especially the 'gentleman' who waltzes with the girl who is actually a gun.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com View Post
    Played through the original Prey (2006). It is one of my favourite games from the time. So immersive. It was definitely alike the Dead Space games.
    I have the 2006 game as well. Its not like Dead Space at all. You're conflicting yourself on a game that didn't exist yet (at the time).

Prey (2017) has no ties to the 2006 game at all, except for the name. Read up on its history: http://www.gamesradar.com/22-years-3...e-prey-series/

You cannot buy the 2006 game directly from steam (used to, then they ran out of keys), the xbox 360 version still purchasable.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.