+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 145 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast
    It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Been playing some BioShock. Doesn't matter which game as the remaster comes out soon. The original releases are still available.

And the random logging into HKO.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 09-03-2016 at 03:30 AM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I again failed at the remaining layouts then again played whatever on the other website (only 4 card games today - had not a lot of time to play).
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

✿♪ღ_KittyKawaii_ღ♪✿ hkitty111@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    im playing hko rn
    ProfileBlog

Again failed at the remaining layouts then played on the other website.

And again failed at the remaining layouts then played whatever again on the other website.

Yep, again none of the remaining layouts won then played on the other website (not a lot of extra time today so just played a few rounds of the Chu Da Di game).

And again none of the remaining 3D layouts I won today and again played whatever on the other website (i think i will have enough time tomorrow to play 1 of the games that takes long time).

I again failed at winning the remaining layouts of the 3D version on Mahjonged. On the Cooking Online Games website I played a few games (all role playing); Craze Rush (that second level cannot be won!!!!! theres always 1 customer short no matter what you do - played that game many times and its always the same thing), Big Bob Burger (could not remember exactly what to do and in what order so i just stopped playing - played it once before and liked it but did not have the patience to wait it out until everything came back to me), Kairi Ice Cream Shop (i got stuck in the order phase at the start so could not play - shame because when i played it that 1 time i almost immediately got used to what we were supposed to do and loved that game too), Dainty Doughnuts (took me a while to remember how to play - i knew i would lose the first round so got away before that happened - i like that game and that 1 too i played only once before), Shopping City (theres another version of that game that is better but i never won the third level of that game [tried many times] and i wanted to try again today but could not get pass the second level!!!!!), Ashtons Family Resort (had played it before finding it on that website - i got all the way to the end today and i think it was not the first time doing that), Barmaid (this 1 is not really well made [played it 2 times before] but still a little fun) and Fun Beach (played it before but that game is either now all screwed up or this is the fault of that website - either on level 3 or 4 it all falls apart by either screwing you so you do not get enough point to go on or you have enough points but it freezes).

Again failed at the remaining 3D layouts then played whatever on the other website (not really because i wanted to play 2 games mostly but did not have the time ~ a few rounds of Chu Da Di + Shopping city [did not get the first level at the first try and thinking about yesterday i got out of there] + a few rounds of Pyramid Solitaire Ancient Egypt + Craze Rush [like usual that second level cannot be won] + Barmaid + Solitaire + Crescent Solitaire + Dainty Doughnuts + Bloons + Mini Train + Speed Cards + Shopping City [got the second level at the first try but did not try the third because of the time] + Find My Valentine + Minesweeper + Kairi Ice Cream Shop).

I again failed at the remaining 3D layouts on Mahjonged then I went on Cooking Games Online again to play whatever (Craze Rush [again nothing can be done to win that second level - i wish i could contact whoever created it] + Shopping City [got the first level on 2 tries and the second on 1] + Fun Beach [after winning the fourth level i got stuck] + Shopping City [tried a few times the third level and again failed all those times] + Shopping City [tried it at least 2 other times - this is driving me crazy - i wish that night when i had hours to waste that i could of won that second level to try that third especially since the last time i had tried i came very close to finally win that level]).