I figured I'd make this a thing. What are you're favorite foreign movies and TV shows (try to keep anime at a minimum lol)
Movies: I have so many favorite bollywood movies that I grew up watching
- I liked this movie called "Baran" it's an Iranian movie
- There was this French movie called "Le Papillon" that we watched in French class, and I liked it
- I really want to watch Persepolis because my grand aunt (I guess?) lived in Iran during the revolution
- So far the most recent bollywood movie that I liked was Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Back in the day I used to watch Korean movies and Japanese movies, but I forgot all about them and their names

TV Shows: This list is longer I think

- This Turkish drama called Asi
- My dad and his mom really like this Turkish drama called "Aşk-ı Memnu" which my grandma watches in Urdu and it's called "Ishq- e- mamnoo" but I don't like it
- I liked the Japanese drama adaption of The Wallflower/ Perfect girl evolution/ Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge
- K-Drama "You're Beautiful'
- K-drama "Boys over Flowers"
-K- Drama "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho/Kumiho
- K-Drama (be prepared for a lot of these) called "Secret Garden" it was good but kind of boring
- Another K- Drama (bear with me) "Coffee Prince"
-K-Drama "Goong (this was the comic) Princess Hours (this was the drama)"
-K- Drama "Playful Kiss"
-K-Drama "Cinderella's Sister" (this was kind of sad and depressing)
Ok that's all the Korean shows phew

Here were the Japanese shows I liked:
-Gokusen
-1 liter of tears (I cried)
- Hana Yori Dango
-Nobuta wa Produce (I cried and it was good)
No more Japanese Shows
- The drama adaption of "Skip Beat!" was good too but I think it was set in Taiwan?

- I really liked the Pakistani drama "Zindagi Gulzar Hai" I watched it all in 3 days because I have no life, and I could watch it without subtitles and understand half of it