+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: e-mail problems

e-mail problems

My e-mail keeps redirecting to the main check mail page instead of going to my inbox.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    what browser are you using?

Have you clicked on the check mail tab?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I'm using chrome, and yes I did.

---edit
    I just tried in firefox and it also directed back instead of going to my inbox.
    Last edited by ampluschic@hellokitty.com; 08-13-2015 at 02:44 PM.

I've sent a message to the contact page for SanrioTown today, but wondered if they would see this first? These are mails I use for art sales and private primary mail pretty often.

I don't seem to have that issue. Try clearing cookies and cache, and try again.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

I did that yesterday, but I'll try it again.

Just tried it again with the same results. I keep getting redirected to; http://www.sanriotown.com/main/index.php?lang=us

Quote Originally Posted by ampluschic@hellokitty.com View Post
    Just tried it again with the same results. I keep getting redirected to; http://www.sanriotown.com/main/index.php?lang=us
    The email link is http://member.sanriotown.com/mail?lang=us .
    The one you linked is for the main page of sanriotown site. which is done by default when you log in.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    The email link is http://member.sanriotown.com/mail?lang=us .
    The one you linked is for the main page of sanriotown site. which is done by default when you log in.
    That link that I posted is where it redirects me to after I click the check e-mail button. Even clicking from your link sent me there. What I am saying is that it is not taking me to my e-mail when I click to check it, but back to that main page. It's been happening for a few days now on my primary personal, business, and blog mail.

Is your browser preventing the page from being redirected?