+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help Please!!!

Unhappy Help Please!!!

Hello kitty online wont let me login anyone know how i can start playing if so please help i have trying for 5 days now

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    This is a common issue.
    Just leave the client idling for a time, or restart it. Either way, you should be able to log in after a time, as the login server tends to have issues.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I have been having the same issue, for at least 3 days now. Very frustrating. Usually I exit and restart the login client a few times and it will let me in; if that doesn't work, then leaving it for 10+ minutes should work. Unfortunately it hasn't been working for me either in the past few days. Will keep trying...

Quote Originally Posted by laphrena2@hellokitty.com View Post
    I have been having the same issue, for at least 3 days now. Very frustrating. Usually I exit and restart the login client a few times and it will let me in; if that doesn't work, then leaving it for 10+ minutes should work. Unfortunately it hasn't been working for me either in the past few days. Will keep trying...
    Same here. Tech support hasn't responded back to me.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

It hasn't been working for me either it just keep saying connecting to server i've been trying for a couple days now

Quote Originally Posted by c_2011@hellokitty.com View Post
    It hasn't been working for me either it just keep saying connecting to server i've been trying for a couple days now
    Same here.

are the servers working for you yet?

Quote Originally Posted by c_2011@hellokitty.com View Post
    are the servers working for you yet?
    Nope. Still can't log in, and tech support hasn't responded back to me

same here and they haven't messaged back either

Junior Member alpacachan@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    North caralina(it's pretty boring,the only good thing we got is carawinds)
    It's back up! I was scared that the servers where down for good!
    Hey! I'm just your everyday average otaku. I watch anime and read manga mostly. I was formally know as starrham25 but I think it was two years ago that I spent all my gold on clothes..I was dumb okay \(. ___.)/ Anyway I go by AlpacaChan and I play on the international server. I hope that we can be the best of friends