+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member alpacachan@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    North caralina(it's pretty boring,the only good thing we got is carawinds)

New noob on the block

Hey! I guess I'm not really a new noob. I was originally under starrham25@hellokitty.com and some other emails. But on my starrham25 account I kinda spent all my gold last year so I have to restart. I'm installing HKO right now but when I get it running I'll be under AlpacaChan and be on the international sever.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    You don't have to restart if you run out of gold, you just sell some things.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Junior Member alpacachan@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    North caralina(it's pretty boring,the only good thing we got is carawinds)
    Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    You don't have to restart if you run out of gold, you just sell some things.
    but I have nothing to sell...all my crops are dead
    Hey! I'm just your everyday average otaku. I watch anime and read manga mostly. I was formally know as starrham25 but I think it was two years ago that I spent all my gold on clothes..I was dumb okay \(. ___.)/ Anyway I go by AlpacaChan and I play on the international server. I hope that we can be the best of friends

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alpacachan@hellokitty.com View Post
    but I have nothing to sell...all my crops are dead
    You can mine, chop, gather items in the game to sell to merchant.

If you have another character, on the same server, you could trade items between them.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.