+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't log in?

Junior Member alpacachan@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    North caralina(it's pretty boring,the only good thing we got is carawinds)

Can't log in?

I know this has probably been posted before but I can't log into HKO. I tried opening the client and waiting a little bit but it doesn't work. Heck I even tried reinstalling it. This has been going on for two days
    Hey! I'm just your everyday average otaku. I watch anime and read manga mostly. I was formally know as starrham25 but I think it was two years ago that I spent all my gold on clothes..I was dumb okay \(. ___.)/ Anyway I go by AlpacaChan and I play on the international server. I hope that we can be the best of friends

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Restarting the client helps, not reinstalling the game. It takes me awhile before I'm able to login.

Edit:
    Its a server side issue.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 09-17-2015 at 10:58 PM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Junior Member alpacachan@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    North caralina(it's pretty boring,the only good thing we got is carawinds)
    Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Restarting the client helps, not reinstalling the game. It takes me awhile before I'm able to login.

Edit:
    Its a server side issue.
    Are the servers down?
    Hey! I'm just your everyday average otaku. I watch anime and read manga mostly. I was formally know as starrham25 but I think it was two years ago that I spent all my gold on clothes..I was dumb okay \(. ___.)/ Anyway I go by AlpacaChan and I play on the international server. I hope that we can be the best of friends

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alpacachan@hellokitty.com View Post
    Are the servers down?
    Don't think so. The login server is having issues, like before.

Contact support at help@hellokittyonline.com about this.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.