+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I play instruments. To be specific, I play trombone, baritone, and piano. I am bad at voice, but I have good rhythm with it.

drawing for the winz XD

I have a lot of hobbies, especially ones that are artistic.

I love drawing (both traditional and digital). I am also learning guitar, and love to sing, even if I'm not very good. I like making posters, for my room. I make them by drawing out different logos or something and pasting them onto a piece of poster paper. I made one of a bunch of my favorite k-pop groups

I also like collecting art, online. Pixels mostly. I "buy" them from shops on GaiaOnline with gaia gold I earn while playing games. They're really cute.

❤gaiaonline❤ | ❤blog❤
    "For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun."

Junior Member water_melody@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I like editing music I also sing & dance once in a while. Part of the school's music band (NOT singer!) fixing sounds & playing the drums or guitar ^^
    Life is a song, water is our peace, and dreams are visions of the near future
    ~Bere

I have a BJD (or Asian Ball-Jointed Doll) and it's a very artistic hobby. I'm learning to sew clothes for her now. ^_^ So many things to do with them!
    Manic on US/Canada server
    Manii on International server

❣Kαwαїї Aηїღ℮❣ penguin_club_98@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I do acting all the time! I can even cry fake tears!
    ・゚・。・゚・・゚・。・゚・・゚・。・゚・・゚・。・゚・・゚・。・゚・・゚・。・゚・・゚・。・゚・・゚・。・゚・
    Enjoy every cupcake! *nom nom nom nom nom nom nom*

Junior Member menaisredrum@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I EDIT PHOTOS!!!!! lol HAVE ANY ORDERS? (GIF, ENTERING TEXT, TRANSPARENT, BASED ON YOUR IDEA) ♥
    CONTACT ME

as an artistic hobby, I like learning foreign literature. I do read/write Japanese. (◕‿◕✿)