+ Reply to Thread

Question Favorite Holiday?

what is your favorite holiday? and what sort of stuff do you do during that holiday?

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I hate them all especially christmas but the least annoying of them all is halloween. Remembrance Day if treated as all the holidays would be it for me but it's barely even talked about, some act like they care for a few moments and that's it which is very tragic. If these holidays would be like I was young (which is not that far ago) which was that they waited until one was over before starting to think about the next it would be less annoying.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I like Thanksgiving, simply because I like to eat a lot of food. Lol. ^^
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Eid because we eat a lot of food and I get money

Junior Member fairygardens435@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Christmas.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I....really like valentines day cuz its such a fangirlish type of day XD But Christmas and Easter are awesome too

And New Years. I have good memories of the few new years parties we threw :3

I think the only holiday i don't really care for much is halloween, though. I'm...not too into the dark/scary theme to it, and my mom doesn't allow me to have candy outside of nutrition bars as it often gives me meltdowns :/
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD