+ Reply to Thread

In-Game Mall not working?

Dear support, volunteers etc,

Seems the mall is broken, it opens but I cannot click any buttons, I also have 10031 loyalty points I gathered over time but its sad I cant use them?
    Can anyone help? I cant get a higher level farm this way

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I see the same issue as well. My SLP is blank.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

ah okay, well this is also in reply to your other reply and as you saw this morning im just at the start of the road also want to know if a higher level farm gets rewarded somewhere in a quest chain instead? because im pretty fast and will encounter this issue soon
    I got about 10050 loyalty points to spend, so I hope I can open the mall soon, also because I want to donate some euros to keep this game running, because its fun and not with violence unlike all others, also no whining, scamming etc and campers the like.

also this game is the mother of 1000s of newer online games as this game is the first of its kind and lots of other online games got similar features to this game like the way the maps are built up, minimaps, skills, critical chance, dodge etc, so its a first of its kind and really fun and quite magic since the gameworld is really big

my old character was abit abandoned because I got stuck in a quest at london, but now I know about these forums, I want a brand new start
    also you wonder why I dont just continue the other char? well somehow the quests resetted there and I got mixed up with quests of where I was already but also with all quests from the beginning and the questionmarks of both quest lines interfere with each other, so practically I cant play there anymore

well im online now for some relaxed fun now

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Farms are not a quest reward, as far as I remember. You have to buy a level 4 & 8 farm from the item mall.

The loyalty points is from doing things on sanriotown. I got like 75K, but I rarely buy stuff in item mall.

Any character can be leveled up, but things got changed in the past 5-6 years.

Edit:
    Just got email from support:
    We sincerely apologize but there is a ongoing issue with the item mall. So errors are bound to be encountered. But rest assured that our developers are aware of this and is fixing it. But at the moment we still have not received an ETA on this.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 04-02-2016 at 04:20 AM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member acton@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I noticed the same problem I wonder if it has to do with the database fix.