+ Reply to Thread
    It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Regarding the recent connecting to server issues

I see many are looking at old 'connecting to server' threads, but the recent 'connecting to server' issue might be due to Security Advisory: Corrected a vulnerability involving personal information of Sanrio.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member acton@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    I see many are looking at old 'connecting to server' threads, but the recent 'connecting to server' issue might be due to Security Advisory: Corrected a vulnerability involving personal information of Sanrio.
    I am beginning to wonder this is the end of the road for HKO.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Considering that HKO has been around for 8 years, a lot has changed. If your character was made after 2011, it would still exist today. My character was made in late 2009, before the server merges and closures in 2010-2011.

International server is still online, but having a bit of login issue, just keep trying.

HKO Profile never worked right.

----
    Please make your own thread with your issue, this thread was for the security issue back in December 2015. This is mainly due to users who post in threads unrelated to their issue.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 03-11-2016 at 09:10 PM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.