+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar

Post Can Someone Help Me With A Small Computer Problem

Hi everyone,

This morning by mistake I hit a button on my keyboard (do not know which 1) and that made a change on my screen when I am online. This is not the first time I do something like that and normally (often while totally freaking out) I can find a way to erase what happened but that one I cannot.

Now there's a bar at the bottom of my screen and it's the change zoom level. How can I get rid of it? I am used to not having anything extra (not even a toolbar) and this is seriously annoying me! It is small so I am sure that I could learn to live with it but I do not want it there. I have clicked on it different ways, checked in my internet options, pushed the crtl button on my keyboard, went on that zoom thing in my tools and the rest of the tools and I do not see how to get rid of it (well i want it available not seen).

I am afraid to click on things in case I make things worst !

Thanks in advance,

Nancy
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Have tired rebooting your computer?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

No but closing my computer at night and restarting it is it considered a rebooting?

That means you put it in sleep mode.

Seems you have magnifier running.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

How can I get rid of it?

It's just a small bar plus my screen is big (not like a tv) but it is getting on my nerves to have it there!

It is so annoying not to know those kinds of things, I am such an ******************** as far as computers goes that it's a miracle that I have no problem using these things.

I keep forgetting that many words that are not considered curse words are censored here !

Do you have a screenshot of it? Leave out any personal info.

I don't know how to do that.

It's a bar that takes the whole screen at the bottom, it is a pale gray or beige and at the end there's a magnifying glass with 100% (thats always the way i keep my online pages at) and then all the other options for the zoom level.

It was not there until that other day when I pushed a button by mistake on my keyboard.

PrintScreen -> paste in paint -> save image

Where is PrintScreen?