1 33.33%
  • I don't like either/I can't decide

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marvel v DC

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Question Marvel v DC

I recently went to watch Batman v Superman and it was a great movie! I really liked it, although many people are saying it's a horrible movie. Then I remembered that later this month I'll be watching Captain America: Civil War, which also features a battle between two teams.

And it made me wonder: which comic books/characters/stories are your favorite? Why?

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    That just makes me realise how behind I am with movies! Most of these movies I have yet to see!

Are the X-Men in either of these two worlds? I have only seen the ones with Michael Fassbender. The other movies I have seen the three Batman with Christian Bale (he is perfection in that role - i cannot see anymore Batman unless he comes back or Fassy is in 1 or more of these movies) and the first Iron Man. Oh and I have seen the two Batman with Michael Keaton. I think this is it as far as these movies goes .

For the comics I have read none, I don't hate comics but I only read some when young and never these kinds (Snoopy + Garfield + Tintin were my kind of comics).
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor