+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Is HKO Officially Over?

So I know it's been dead for ever but since all the online presence is now gone and downloading is no longer an option is it officially gone? Can any one still log in?

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I can still log in.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I can still log in. If you need a download link, contact me and I'll provide one.

I know that HKO.com redirects to Sanriotown, but I have no idea why that is.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 06-19-2016 at 08:49 AM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

how do you download it?

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    I can still log in. If you need a download link, contact me and I'll provide one.

I know that HKO.com redirects to Sanriotown, but I have no idea why that is.
    I'm trying to find it, but it's nowhere~! >.<

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrypandas@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'm trying to find it, but it's nowhere~! >.<

You mean the download link?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7e...9902_setup.exe
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

To those reading this thread:
    The link will let you download the game, and it'll continue to patch in the background.

Contact me if you need help in game.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

I am filled with nostalgia, original Beta tester. I am in and playing. There are still quests and everything works except combining seeds and the Item Mall

Quote Originally Posted by miticante@hellokitty.com View Post
    I am filled with nostalgia, original Beta tester. I am in and playing. There are still quests and everything works except combining seeds and the Item Mall
    Combining seeds feature was disabled in 2010. The item mall was taken offline, due to recent issues.

I played in the early 2008 hko beta. Stuck with the game since then.

Which server are you on?

I am on the USA/CA server. OMG I saw three people today lol. Yes, I was here during "seedgate" lol.

You can still combine the large and small piece seeds and plant them but nothing else. Soooo many monster seeds and hybrid seeds in my inventory. But hey, I am happy to still be able to play. My IGN is Snotcakes, just as it's always been.

Junior Member kitsunezz@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Have you guys contacted help@hellokittyonline.com yet? Perhaps they will know what is going on.