+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Its more trouble than letting the game download the patches, as you would have to know to where to put the patch file for the game to see it. Which is why, I didn't suggest doing the manual patching.

Edit: 10/17/2016

If you are reading this thread, you can try the client from http://www.gamershell.com/download_67168.shtml instead of the mediafire link posted earlier in the thread. Either client you use, it'll take time to fully patch the game.

Edit: 12/10/2016

Decided to repost the mediafire link, so you can see it easily.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/7e9r6w...9902_setup.exe

The game guide is still http://wiki.hellokittyonline.com
    how long does it take for hko to download the patch? at first it gave me an error message, so i closed it and clicked play and waited a while on the connecting to server screen. i closed it after about 10 minutes to reply to this message

i get error downloading leading file when trying to download the patch?

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelstars@hellokitty.com View Post
    i get error downloading leading file when trying to download the patch?
    how long does it take for hko to download the patch? at first it gave me an error message, so i closed it and clicked play and waited a while on the connecting to server screen. i closed it after about 10 minutes to reply to this message
    that patch link doesnt work, it times out because it takes too long to load
    The patch server is offline. I cannot explain why on the forums, so you'll have to email me about it.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member acton@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I think the game has ended. I tired to contact Sanrio Digital corporate office but one email has reflected back.

So Is true Kittynator you an set up your own server?

Awesome and lovely game. So so so many memories. I have tons of screenshots. More than 1000+!!!. I hope they are creating a new version of the game with the latest technologies. Nowadays cute and pixel art games are super popular!

Quote Originally Posted by nami_desu@hellokitty.com View Post
    Awesome and lovely game. So so so many memories. I have tons of screenshots. More than 1000+!!!. I hope they are creating a new version of the game with the latest technologies. Nowadays cute and pixel art games are super popular!
    Essentially they reused element of HKO in android and apple mobile game such as Hello Kitty Blocks and Hello Kitty food. Both not very good in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by acton@hellokitty.com View Post
    Essentially they reused element of HKO in android and apple mobile game such as Hello Kitty Blocks and Hello Kitty food. Both not very good in the end.

It its hard to get the characters, because you have to buy gems with real money. it's frustrating
    Visit my blog ( ▽ ` )ノ