+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kitsunezz@hellokitty.com View Post
    Have you guys contacted help@hellokittyonline.com yet? Perhaps they will know what is going on.
    I'm aware as to why you can't download the game atm. The download provided allows you to download and play. But no ETA on when the item mall will be fixed.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Junior Member kitsunezz@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I contacted help@hellokittyonline.com regarding the HKO website yesterday, and I just got a reply back. Here is a screenshot of the reply I got. (My name has been blocked out for privacy reasons).

So apparently the website is just under maintenance. I guess we'll have to be patient until it's finished.

The payments section of the site was tied to the item mall.

Their download manager sucked, but it worked.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Thanks

Thanks for posting this! I just joined and was worried it has closed down. Hopefully it will reopen soon.

Hey, maybe they're fixing the Item Mall! *hopes*

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmoon12@hellokitty.com View Post
    Thanks for posting this! I just joined and was worried it has closed down. Hopefully it will reopen soon.
    They never closed it. Just that the login server is having issues...again.

Quote Originally Posted by miticante@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hey, maybe they're fixing the Item Mall! *hopes*
    You remind me why the players really left the game.

Just because you can't log in or download the game, doesn't mean its over.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    How long as it been like that (meaning trouble downloading + entering the game + playing it)?
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Quote Originally Posted by shumibiggi@mymelody.com View Post
    How long as it been like that (meaning trouble downloading + entering the game + playing it)?
    The recent login issue started last week.
    The game did take a long time to fully patch the game, but its been like that for some time.

Playing the game once you've logged in, doesn't have issue, except with lag and randomly getting stuck (which is rare).
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 08-06-2016 at 08:07 PM.