+ Reply to Thread

The game can not play.

Why i can not into the game?

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    what game is this?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    For the games in the game center: Do you have Flash Player installed?

If you mean HKO: What part do you get stuck at? Can you not open the game altogether, or is it not connecting to the server?
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

hi

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    For the games in the game center: Do you have Flash Player installed?

If you mean HKO: What part do you get stuck at? Can you not open the game altogether, or is it not connecting to the server?
    I can play now~ Thank you~

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by conan777@hellokitty.com View Post
    I can play now~ Thank you~
    Just so you know, Game Center forum is for the Sanriotown Minigames. HKO has its own forum.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 09-08-2016 at 05:34 AM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.