+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New here...

✿♪ღ_KittyKawaii_ღ♪✿ hkitty111@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    hi hare nice to meet you :>
    ProfileBlog

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Its not a bug. It just happens randomly.
    Oh? is there anything I can do to help it though? I've tried logging in about 10 times and waited roughly 5-10 mins each time and nothing's happened. My account is super old, if that changes anything.

Thank you!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by billypup@hellokitty.com View Post
    Oh? is there anything I can do to help it though? I've tried logging in about 10 times and waited roughly 5-10 mins each time and nothing's happened. My account is super old, if that changes anything.

Thank you!
    Has nothing to do with the age of the account. You can try contacting support about the issues, but it takes time to fix things.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.