+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member thatgirldebbie@mymelody.com's Avatar

Red face Hi I'm Debbie ^-^ I'm newish...

Hi everyone,

I joined a few years ago and played Hello Kitty Online, which I loved, but never finished. I stopped as life changed a bit. I don't remember my old login details and probably have a new email address, so I've rejoined. I'm seriously considering playing HKO again

I'm 26, don't know if I'm "too old" to be here! I have loved Sanrio since I was about 18 or so.

Hope to see you around!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    You're never too old to be here.

I'm in my 30s.

HKO might not be the same game that you played years ago.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Hi,

I joined in December of 2014 and this year I will be forty years old. In my opinion we are never too old for things like this. I still watch SpongeBob SquarePants and if the man who voiced Elmo was still there I would still watch Sesame Street to see Elmo. Plus I go crazy when I see the Minions especially Bob. Albert Einstein did say that imagination is more important than knowledge!

Nancy Roussy
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

My memory's a bit fuzzy... I remember Sanrio Harbour, the following town (but not the name!) and that there is a lot of gathering and chopping involved. And monsters in the way! Has the world changed over the years?

I agree, I love Spongebob too, and Bob is my favourite Minion! My best friend and I went to see Minions last year, we were the oldest there I saw Smurfs with my best friend and it was only families with young children besides us. Strange, I think these things are ageless! I also am a HUGE fan of Winnie the Pooh. I guess you can never really be "too old" for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by thatgirldebbie@mymelody.com View Post
    My memory's a bit fuzzy... I remember Sanrio Harbour, the following town (but not the name!) and that there is a lot of gathering and chopping involved. And monsters in the way! Has the world changed over the years?
    A bit. Florapolis is the next town from Sanrio Harbor. Then there's London, Paris, Beijing, New York, but no Tokyo.

Dream Carnival is just a tutorial map, not much else.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 07-19-2016 at 07:05 PM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Pleased to meet you! ^.^
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I forgot Winnie The Pooh , Piglet is my favorite in that world .
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    A bit. Florapolis is the next town from Sanrio Harbor. Then there's London, Paris, Beijing, New York, but no Tokyo.

Dream Carnival is just a tutorial map, not much else.

That rings a bell! I'll definitely start it again soon. Are there still many players around?

Quote Originally Posted by thatgirldebbie@mymelody.com View Post
    That rings a bell! I'll definitely start it again soon. Are there still many players around?
    A few. But the item mall is still down, which you can't get a level 4 farm to be able to progress far.

Edit:
    You can still ask someone who has a level 4 farm to help you out.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 07-21-2016 at 05:39 PM.

asd

asdasdasdasd