View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • SanrioTown is as popular as ever!

0 0%
  • I think it's been a bit lonely here...

9 100.00%
  • I just joined SanrioTown

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Question Do you think SanrioTown has been empty lately?

I remember I would come online every day just a few years ago to find at least ten different users in the forum, a lot of threads would be glowing pink because there were new messages every day, new videos in the Dream Studio from more than just one user, HKO was popular and full of players, and there was a new featured blog every week! I think I really want to plan an event where we can all just gather online and just talk about the great times we've spent in the SanrioTown community.

What do you think?

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Yeah, it has been empty lately, no doubt. It's pretty sad.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Many of us have moved on to other sites and games.

I don't talk about HKO outside of Sanriotown, due to the haters for the game. Then there are those who hate Hello Kitty.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I sadly was not here during these years. I can see how fun it used to be with all these people coming here every day. I still enjoy this website though so I am not about to leave. I would love to join the game but all these technical issues are scaring me.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

You don't have to play the game if you don't want to.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Then there are those who hate Hello Kitty.

Those poor people. >.<
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Those poor people. >.<
    I don't think they realize that Sanrio has other characters, but Hello Kitty is very popular. The other characters were added over time, and are popular as well.

Compared to My Little Pony, with their bronies, its not as bad.

I also remember it being full and the forums being active. I think part of the reason for this is that many members that joined years ago grew up. I remember I joined this website when I was 9 (or 10, I'm not sure), I'm 16 now. I literally forgot I had a sanriotown account during 8th and 9th grade and just went MIA. I joined other social networking sites and apps like Instagram and Tumblr (this is one I spend most of my time on lol) like other people my age. With all these new sites, I think more people forgot that they made a sanrio account in the first place.

Oh whoops, never mind I joined in february in 2011, I was 11 then...
    I was also a bit of a weaboo (which is an awful phase for most) and loved this site for all the anime and manga during that time.

While I originally joined here in 2008, and later in 2011 when the forums were changed, I continued to have accounts on other sites like facebook, twitter, and so on.

I'll continue to be here, but even I have to go off and do other things.