+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Emergency SanrioTown Email Maintenance Sept 6, 2016

Hello, SanrioTown!

We'd just like to inform everyone that there will be an emergency maintenance today, September 6, 2016, starting 11 PM PDT(6 AM GMT) . SanrioTown mail users may experience a delay in inbound mail deliveries.

We apologize for this inconvenience. Stay tuned for more updates!

- The SanrioTown Team

Still having problems checking emails

Hello, I'm getting a certificate not verified, or something like that. It's not letting me check my email/inbox. I have tried for the last 2 days, and still can't check it. It won't let me.... Why, what's going on? I'm been on this site, using this email for like 15 year's... Help!!!

請問電子郵箱是否有問題,登入後未能查看到電郵。

What is happening of the mailbox, I can login but can't check the email normally TT TT pls let's me know TT TT

Exclamation Email Problem: connection is not private

When I try to check my e-mail, I keep getting this message:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from mail.sanriotown.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID.

What is going on? It's been like this for the past 3 days.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    That means a security certificate for Saniotown expired, and the browser blocked it.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

For some reason I can access my inbox on my iPhone through Safari, but not through any browser on computer. Anyone who needs to access their email might be able to get to their inbox that way.

Unhappy Unable to access email since Nov 21 2016

Can't access my email accounts too- same thing. It says connection is not private and the certificate of the site has expired. Any news on when this will be resolved? And how safe are our email accounts?

Same problem

Quote Originally Posted by pinky_cuaycong@hellokitty.com View Post
    Can't access my email accounts too- same thing. It says connection is not private and the certificate of the site has expired. Any news on when this will be resolved? And how safe are our email accounts?
    Hi, is the email still working? I'm getting the same error too. Thanks.

Dear seulmoi, email is working. Try this:

Just change the URL of the page with that error message to

https://mail.sanriotown.com/mail/mail/listing/INBOX

press enter, (that's what I just did & you can do that, too) & there you go. The appearance is somewhat strange, alright, but all is working, for the time being...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by seulmoi@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hi, is the email still working? I'm getting the same error too. Thanks.