+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Problem with Email Verification

How come I can't verify my email registration the emaiI editor is unable to give me keyboard for me to edit, the email space that they provided.Though they have an visible in the space. HOW CAN YOU CONFIRM YOUR OWN EMAIL IF YOU CANT EVEN OPEN THE MESSAGE BOX? NEED SOMEONE TO REspond to me...30 days is only provided days for me to confirm...what to do?

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Try contacting support@hellokitty.com
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

The game still working? I've downloadad the client but it's not downloading and can't activate my account neither, help please.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutezero@hellokitty.com View Post
    The game still working? I've downloadad the client but it's not downloading and can't activate my account neither, help please.
    Contact support@hellokitty.com for issues with your account. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do to get the game client to download the patch files. Even the patch server is offline.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.