+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clairepeters@hellokitty.com View Post
    I had problems with my account a few months ago and was able to contact them via the contact us option but now when I click on that it tells me that page doesn't exist.

I have flight tickets I need to print off that I am now going to have to set up an account else where and get them resent to.....grrrrrrrrr!!!!
    Its why I preferred to stick with Yahoo for most things online, but even they have their share of problems. I refuse to use Gmail and have abandoned my Hotmail accounts years ago.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I've used these people for about eight years as my reserve email finding them very reliable over that period. http://www.mail2world.com/
    Last edited by candy70@hellokitty.com; 11-23-2016 at 09:37 PM.

Same Certificate Error since November 19 2016

I sent an email to support@hellokitty.com on November 21, asking when this issue would be resolved. I received a email receipt from them, saying they would get back to me as soon as possible.

I recommend everyone else try the same. Maybe they'll at least post an announcement about how, or if, they're going to resolve the issue. Write to support@hellokitty.com

my email won't work! it keeps saying that its not a safe website and may be someone is trying to steal information?!

I have found a solution. Everytime you want to check the email, change the date on windows. You go to the time/date (down on the right) and click on it. Clic on change the configuration of time and date. Then change time and date and change to other date (I change it to 1st of November). Apply changes and it should work. Sorry if the translation is not the same but I have it in spanish

Smile Solution to not being able to view emails

I have actually found a sure way of getting round the problem of not being able to view your emails (On Chrome at least) because of the certificates. Go to settings in the right hand corner, advanced settings, manage certificates, advance and untick everyone.
    So glad I finally managed to get round this. Hope it helps others too.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    From sanriotown support

We deeply apologize for this inconvenience. This is due to system and server upgrades and a few technical difficulites.
    But do not worry, we already reported this to our developers and working on it to resolve this problem. We would like to
    request for your whole hearted patience with us because fixing this issue is currently on process and we do not have an
    estimated time when will it be done. We will updated the site once it is already resolved.
    Thank you so much for your patience and support. And again, we deeply apologize for this inconvenience.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Wink

MAIL is back

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I have changed often my email accounts since leaving Yahoo a few Summers ago (2010 or 2011 or 2012) and so far the best places have been AOL and Net Courrier (that last place used to be just in french but when i used it it was in english but you could also have it in a few other languages - used it in english and picked the netcmail ending - they also are now with La Vache Automatique which too was french and i used that for a while). GMX is also a good place. I am now with Canada 11 and they use EveryoneNet, they provide a good email account but I have been suspended from a few places, the last was SFS, so far that place has not suspended me. Mail is also a place that I have tried, this is mostly like GMX so a good place too plus they have more than one hundred ways to end your address. ZZN I used a few when they were available and free, it was cheap but I got used to it, when I wanted to go back they stopped providing free services and I refuse to pay for an email address. Hotmail I do not like at all but now it seems MSN is much better so I may go back.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

My friend can not create a new email account anybody can help?