+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Mini Games

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I miss these games They were fun.

Sanriotown really has been falling apart, hasn't it? I shouldn't of left like i did o_O;;

I don't think I even realized how good i had it here. These people love cute, positive things, just like I do. THIS was the forum I was looking for all those years of 'looking for a forum that people like girly, happy things'. The one forum I LEFT cuz of one or two bad apples (i won't even say their names).

This forum is awesome, and i'll work REALLY hard to revive it. It might be the most positive group on the whole internet The internet really isn't a happy place...but this forum? It's the closest to online happiness i'll likely ever find. Here and maybe serebii.net.

But Sanriotown probably shouts out to people with childhoods like mine the most. MAY IT BE REVIVED!!! And may i never leave here again. For any reason. Ever.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

It's been over a year since I logged in. I have had an account here for years. The main reason I kept it was for the games. The games are still not working. I see no point in having a 'game centre' if it does not work. Does anyone work on this site? Imust admit that I have been disappointed in this site for a long time. I wonder if I will ever log in again. Btw, the terrible moderation? on this site really shows when someone bothers to ask a question and gets fobbed off with the answer 'Should contact Sanriotown support about it'. It's not as if this site has a lot of traffic now is it? Also, just noticed that it says my join date was Aug 16. What a crock. That was prob my last login. I have had this account for at least 5 years!
    Last edited by jefsito@hellokitty.com; 10-13-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    The people in charge are also probably wondering why there is so few people coming here.

I love your idea of just deleting the mini games part of their website since it is obviously never going to come back (im so happy i never tried any of those games so im not missing any) and they should do the same with the online games too since that is also not working. Their blog section too is messed up.

It is probably a matter of time until these forums either disappear like the mini games or become screwed up like the blog section.

I will stay here until I decide to use the email address (hopefully until that too will not disappear or become screwed up) and after I change it I will probably leave after or soon after. In the meantime I use the forums once every day after checking a few things like if the mini games are back and the emails which basically always have spam to get rid of.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Why don't you contact Sanriotown support about your issues, instead of ranting about them here on the forums?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.