+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi! :D

Member spongysponge22@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Hi! :D

I am SpongySponge22. But my nickname is Spongy Girl. I love sponges and I bet you could tell! I am also very friendly!

I would really like to make friends with someone! That would be great. Anyone here who likes soccer or volleyball? I do!

-Spongy Girl

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Hi and welcome to SanrioTown!

I thought your username had to do with SpongeBob but since you love sponges you must love him too .

I follow Hockey (my team is the Dallas Stars). I also love Tennis but I had to stop watching since I have no time anymore but I may get to have one last shot to watch (Rafael Nadal is my favorite right now - Andy Roddick was before he came and Andre Agassi is the 1 who brought me to that sport). I used to watch Football (my team was the Bills) but when Jim Kelly retired that was it. Michael Schumacher is my god so I followed Formula One when he was there (started at the Spain GP in 1996 which is when i saw Shumi for the first time).
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Nice to meet meet you! I do like SpongeBob but I just sort of used the first thing I thought of.
    So I'm assuming you like sports too? I play this game called "Everyone's It" or "Never-ending story tag"
    at my school and it's pretty fun. The rules are that everybody is it!

Hi,

Nice to meet you too!

My username is the nickname I use for my two heroes.

I love sports but I mostly watch it although I have nothing against doing it but not team sports although if I had a friend here I would love to play Tennis with him or her. I have a bike that I have not used ever (bought it years ago hoping to start again but never used it - im scared i forgot how to ride it but i know its impossible). I used to also rollerblade and ice skate. I love walking and never stopped so at least there's that.

I never heard of that game you play at school play like that, I played it the "normal" way which was fun.

Do you also love online or and board games or and video games?

Nancy

Yes, I do have some online games that I like other than HKO. I like playing Roblox and Minecaft. On HKO my characters name is Kaiomi. I also have some board games such as Apples to Apples and Guess Who.
    Also, I would like to add to my rules about Everyone's It.
    You can make a truce with two or less people and they are allowed to tap you and you aren't out anymore. Once the person that tagged you is tagged and down, you are up. Really all you have to do when you are down is watch one person.
    By the way, nice avatar picture!
    It's time to party!
    Your friend,
    Spongy

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Welcome! ^.^
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Hello Ana. ^_^ And thank you!
    It's time to party!
    Your friend,
    Spongy

I used to play on Click For A Change but they disappeared in March of 2014. I still go check every morning to see if they are back but I do not see that happening. It's a shame because they had nice games plus everytime it was played money was given to charity. Since then I either do not play or play whatever. Good thing I did not start playing the mini games here because for more than a week that part of the website has been down. I have yet to download the online game from here, it does look fun but it has so many technical issues. What I like to do is play where they do not add games, I play each ones one time each then play all until the scores are all beaten then start all over again, Click For A Change had 450 games and none were added when I was there so I was able to do that.

I found that avatar by mistake and when I saw that it was the correct size I decided it was my next .

Sorry I haven't been on HKO in a few days. I've been doing other things. Such as school. I'll be active much more on the weekends. What are some of your Hobbies? I like Soccer, Volleyball, Reading, Games, and much much more. I also have quite a few favorite shows. My favorite one is My Little Pony (MLP), and My Little Pony Equestria Girls (MLPEG). I take it that you like Pinkie Pie and parties because you liked this avatar?? Or was it just a good avatar??

Your Friend,
    - Spongy
    Girl
    It's time to party!
    Your friend,
    Spongy

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Back in the 80s, there was a show called Hello Kitty's Furry Tale Theater. All episodes are on Hulu.

I did watch all of the MLP movies, including Equestria Girls and the ones from the 80s. And watched Friendship is Magic Seasons 1-6.

Its not required to be in HKO constantly. I log in when I feel like it.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.