+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi! :D

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    What is Pinkie Pie?

My hobbies are watching the Dallas Stars, going on the beach (theres 1 in front of my house), being on the internet, playing online games, watching television, walking, coloring, games (dot to dot + mazes + things like that - i do love board games and other games like cards played with other people but here i have 0 friends and my parents are monsters so they do not like to have fun), reading, listening to music and watching movies. My only talent is writing but I have not done it in years. My plan is to live a healthier life and that will include starting to ride a bike, rollerblades and ice skate again. I would also like to get a Nintendo NES and all my favorite games, tried a few of the other video game consoles and nothing beats that one for me.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ers#Pinkie_Pie

As for the NES, Mini NES debuts soon. It'll have 30 games built in, but would be easier to locate than the original NES with the carts that didn't always work.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

There are two websites that sells old consoles with most of the games and these websites guarantees that everything they sell works plus the prices are not too high except for the rarer games but thankfully most of my favorite games have a normal price with some even less than 10$. I prefer to get a real NES than that Mini thing they came up with, that thing smells like a money grab to me plus I hate that the games are built in and that there's only thirty.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The built in games have to do with licensing, and they won't add more. Besides the build in games, there are saves compared to the real NES.

I actually did own the real NES years ago, but it was problematic. Rarely play it.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I was young when it came out and me and my brother used to fight each others to play it, I would often sneak downstairs when everyone would sleep and play it . I spent so many hours for years on that thing. During that time on our street a man had a small renting store and he had a NES game with more than a hundred games on it and we rented it often. The more the years advanced the more issues we had until it broke, it would of cost way too much to repair so we just set it aside and never played again .

Member spongysponge22@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    By the way, Pinkie Pie is a character in MLP (My favorite :3).

Also, do you like quotes? I do! First one is:
    "There's more treasure in a book than all the pirate loot on treasure island." -Walt Disney
    There are lots more that I like. But I can't really say all of them. O_O It would be too long. O_O I might be able to share one more though! Here it is:
    "You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel as if you have lost a friend. -Paul Sweeney
    It's time to party!
    Your friend,
    Spongy

My Little Pony, I loved them when I was young, I had a few and even a play house for them that had a pool. They changed a lot since I was young.

I love quotes. I have a notepad on my computer with only quotes. Everytime I change my email address (which has happened often since i left Yahoo in a summer in either 2010 or 2011) I change my quote and since becoming a member here I have one just for my profile.

I see... I like Walt Disney quotes a lot. On ROBLOX I have a quote just for my profile. "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney
    "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them" -Walt Disney
    And:
    "The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing." -Walt Disney
    They are my favorite quotes.
    It's time to party!
    Your friend,
    Spongy

I like these quotes especially the last, it applies very much to my life!